Petition for O/R H pipe

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Well fellas I tried. Just not going to be worth it as much as I'd like to help you all out. The quantity needed to make the juice worth the squeeze is just too high. I don't have room to store that much tubing lol. Maybe another sponsor may be ale to jump in.

:nonono:

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Well fellas I tried. Just not going to be worth it as much as I'd like to help you all out. The quantity needed to make the juice worth the squeeze is just too high. I don't have room to store that much tubing lol. Maybe another sponsor may be ale to jump in.

Thanks for trying........:burnout:

denial

Established Member
Hey guys I cut my cats off the stock H-pipe ! It sounds great with the stock mufflers !

I was thinking of doing the same thing myself. I'm sure it would throw a code correct? Also, does the SCT x3 tuner give an option to have the o2 codes turned off so the light doesn't come on?

Also, how far down are the cats from the headers? I mean can they be cut and straight pipes be welded in there place without taking off the exaust?

Last edited:

Jackyl13

Established Member
They did remove the exhaust and cut the cats out. The O2 sensors have to be turned off with SCT or apparently there's a trick that's a work around from the SCT. The Cats are right up by the header so they don't have to cut much. I used the SCT.

gud2goe

Established Member
'tis truely a shame we cant get the o\r h,,,,i was so looking forward to it as i dont want to cut up my stock stuff:(:cuss::mj::fm::??::shrug::kaboom::cryying:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're doing it.. I've got 3" offroad H-pipes for both 07-10 GT500's as well as 2011 G500's in the works. As soon as I have pics, soundclips and pricing info I'll start another thread.

Jared

FireDragon

Established Member
We're doing it.. I've got 3" offroad H-pipes for both 07-10 GT500's as well as 2011 G500's in the works. As soon as I have pics, soundclips and pricing info I'll start another thread.

Jared

:banana: :beer: :burnout: You gonna have a high flow catted version, too?

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Jared

any word?

Users who are viewing this thread