P1010236crop.jpg

IMG_4969Large.jpg

bestTomjpg.gif

sow9272808022mediumxp2.jpg

dsc1110go4.jpg

mustangvg3.jpg

HallettOklahomaOctober07018.jpg

Lots more here...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...3/140622-post-pics-you-open-track-racing.html

Greg,

That redfire looks just like my old car. I sold it to a guy in Ill. and those look like Ill. plates.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Since Tom decided to Oh and Ah about his car and get us of track:poke: I thought we ought to get this list firmed up since it's less than 2 weeks away.

Many a forums are coming. I have an idea about the cruise but will wait to post up my thoughts. Don't want to piss anyone off, and be thoughtful of the cruise in general at the same time.

Here is the last list update, let us know if you are seriously coming so we can gauge our plan of attack, I mean cruise.
1. ScottinSSMD
2. Zaxjax
3. I-CAN-STANG
4. GCassidy
5. 01Lowboy
6. Sunburned
7. Blown86
8. Tonk
9. My94GT
10. rotor_powerd
11. Red Poison
12. HURTNEM

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I thought we ought to get this list firmed up since it's less than 2 weeks away.

Here is the last list update, let us know if you are seriously coming so we can gauge our plan of attack, I mean cruise.
1. ScottinSSMD
2. Zaxjax
3. I-CAN-STANG
4. GCassidy
5. 01Lowboy
6. Sunburned
7. Blown86
8. Tonk
9. My94GT
10. rotor_powerd
11. Red Poison
12. HURTNEM

Well said!!!:burnout:

I can't wait!

Last edited:

heinekn13

Established Member
I am going . Anyone one that live around the Delaware County area , want to meet up before I head up to Philly ?

Hey im in Clifton Heights willing to meet up and drive down what time everyone going to meet at Tony Lukes im off that day looking forward to it

cobra1923

Established Member
OK, it's weather depending for me but I can hang at least until the Chesapeake House.

1. ScottinSSMD
2. Zaxjax
3. I-CAN-STANG
4. GCassidy
5. 01Lowboy
6. Sunburned
7. Blown86
8. Tonk
9. My94GT
10. rotor_powerd
11. Red Poison
12. HURTNEM
13. Cobra1923

I'LL B Bok

Established Member
OK, it's weather depending for me but I can hang at least until the Chesapeake House.

1. ScottinSSMD
2. Zaxjax
3. I-CAN-STANG
4. GCassidy
5. 01Lowboy
6. Sunburned
7. Blown86
8. Tonk
9. My94GT
10. rotor_powerd
11. Red Poison
12. HURTNEM
13. Cobra1923

14. I'll B Bok - i'll have my little one with me so i'm on best (driving) behavior. Will See you guys @ White Marsh Ikea.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Screw the MD MVA... hopefully my car will be registered and fixed by Saturday...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
^^^ lol.

Sometimes I truly think that if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all my friend.

Yeah, somehow my luck wasn't all that bad at AC this weekend. Won $100 on one lucky hand of Texas Hold-em Bonus, which cut my losses in half lol.

I should have the registration cleared up today if I can get to the DMV on time and they are nice to me. I was worried I'd have to mail in stuff and it would take forever. Fuel issues will hopefully be solved sometime this week.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Yeah, somehow my luck wasn't all that bad at AC this weekend. Won $100 on one lucky hand of Texas Hold-em Bonus, which cut my losses in half lol.

I should have the registration cleared up today if I can get to the DMV on time and they are nice to me. I was worried I'd have to mail in stuff and it would take forever. Fuel issues will hopefully be solved sometime this week.

Nice!!!! Jen hit the bonus on a pair of Aces twice and seriously cut us back on our losses which unfortunately still ended up being $500....

Still debating on this cruise for now.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice!!!! Jen hit the bonus on a pair of Aces twice and seriously cut us back on our losses which unfortunately still ended up being $500....

Still debating on this cruise for now.

Yeah, I had barely played the bonus, but said screw it and threw a $5 chip down on it. Ended up getting Ace-King suited, 20-1 :banana: The other bonus I one was a pair of 7's on a $1 bonus lol.

Last edited:

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
I'll be there along with some phillystang guys. Getting there before the crowds to watch the cars come in, and heading out before all hell brakes loose (AKA - going to work).

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Chris just posted up the different starting points. I will most likely go over to Tysons and start there at 9:30 just to get an early morning run over to College Park in in the morning.

Timmay, feel free to meet me at my house by 9:00 or just meet me at the Ikea at College Park.

Safeway meet spot in? Not sure who all will be meeting at Ikea or not. I know Chris, Tonk will be in the Nova group and not sure if Waxjax is running with the Bimmers to the GTG.

Post up, ya'll.

Oh, and if any of you want to do the Nova start point, just be at my house by 9:00 for a 9:00 departure, you are all more than welcome. We could even meet at Safeway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread