photoshoot today of my new M3...

SVT_4_me

Established Member
hey guys... i sold my STi and picked up this '03 M3 last week. i have wanted one of these for years, and am very happy to finally own one. this car is a blast to drive.

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

B0B

Established Member
oh you'll love it when it breaks... i'm surprised you traded your sti for that. huge downgrade in my opinion. I work for BMW and i would never own one. ever.

SVT_4_me

Established Member

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Sweet car, I have sold a few and they are one of the few BMW's we don't have to do a bunch of repairs to prior to selling. One girl I sold one too flew to TN from South Dakota and drove her Laguna Seca Blue M3 all the way back. Congrats!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
very nice OP enjoy it. though they are a pain when they start to break down, but I disagree its a downgrade from an sti, this is more grown up IMO

mr-proper

Established Member
best looking m3 ever made!!! does it have the smg tranny? if so how is it??
you need the bmw 19' competition wheels!!!!!!!!!

96 cobra

Established Member
Unless you're a fan of shoddy paint quality and tragic amounts of understeer, it's a huge upgrade, nice find!...

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
They are gutlessness as far as speed but are tons of fun to drive and remain solid even with high miles. You going to do a csl rear on it?

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Nice car OP! I'd really like to pick up an E46 M3 (with a stick) or an E39 M5 as a daily. Stick or SMG? Have any mods planned?

best looking m3 ever made!!! does it have the smg tranny? if so how is it??
you need the bmw 19' competition wheels!!!!!!!!!

this car is a 6MT... i prefer to have 3 pedals. i like the looks of the 19 CSL wheels, but the 18's ride much smoother.

Unless you're a fan of shoddy paint quality and tragic amounts of understeer, it's a huge upgrade, nice find!...

huh?

They are gutlessness as far as speed but are tons of fun to drive and remain solid even with high miles. You going to do a csl rear on it?

0-60 is 4.8s isn't exactly gutless. this car has 95k miles and it feels tighter than my brand new '11 5.0 did and it doesn't have a single rattle. it is definitely the best built car that i have owned, and i have owned many. the CSL appearance mods are definitely on my wish list. we will see...

Granelli31

Established Member
Honest comparison to your STI as far as a "drivers car" & what year was the STI? You've got to wonder about some of the haters on here, hell my 325xi wagon is one of the best built cars I've ever been in and talk about "gutless", smallest engine, heaviest car available and still absolutely great.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Honest comparison to your STI as far as a "drivers car" & what year was the STI? You've got to wonder about some of the haters on here, hell my 325xi wagon is one of the best built cars I've ever been in and talk about "gutless", smallest engine, heaviest car available and still absolutely great.

The STi is a fun car to drive for sure. The AWD can be great, but when hard on the throttle out of turns you do get some torque steer. It also rides like shit and has absolutely no low end torque. The M3 is so well balanced. The car handles great and the steering response is perfect (ignore dumb ass poster above referencing understeer). It also pulls hard all the way up to the 8k redline which makes for some very fun, spirited driving. The M3 is the better driver's car for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread