photoshoot today of my new M3...

SVT_4_me

Established Member
I've actually been considering an M3 as a new summer ride. Have a POS for the winter and am debating between another 03-04 or an M3 like yours. Obviously it won't make as much power as the Cobra, but it seems like everything else about it is better. Opinions?

if you just want to go fast in a straight line, then go with the cobra. that is the ONLY advantage that car has over the M3. the M3 has so much more to offer than a cobra, it really is no comparison...

D2Fresh16

Established Member
E46 M3 is hands down one of the best drivers cars ever made. Ignore the haters, you got the clutch pedal 6 speed you'll be fine. The E46 M3 is very easy to turn wrenches on and there are plenty of reference and parts dealers. Go forth and turn corners!

Couldn't have said it any better. Congrats!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Glad you got the 6MT, I had the SMG and I hated every minute of it, although I loved the car and how well balanced it was. And I agree with some if you properly maintain it, it'll never break on you.

ravage

The Prick's on the Inside
Established Member
6MT FTW! Autosolutions SSK was one of the best mods I ever did to the car. Might have another group buy on the m3forum soon.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice find. Congratulations. That particular year M3 is really nice looking. I like the lines of the car a lot. A friend of mine has an M3 (not sure of the year but it's close to 2003) and he loves it. It's his DD. I think you'll be very happy with it, assuming the previous owner took good care of it. Enjoy it!

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Welcome to the ///M family. Great looking car! As already mentioned, a paint-matched and blacked out front grill and blacked out side gills is a must and relatively cheap to do. If you got money left over, Orion V2 halos on that model M3 look insane.

mrose75

Established Member
Here's my e46... Love it, a blast to drive.
B8ED4741-5B05-440D-9ED3-B1EA55126B1C-1583-0000016E0EFE9275.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread