PHP Spacer

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule.

That's so awesome!

Most times I like disputing stuff with the ignorant/arrogant. But you must be special Ed, because I'm so not in the mood to debate this. It is proven time and time again. You're just to ignorant to see it.

I am curious to know what's so funny about my post number 35 though. Enlighten me please.

EDIT: here....read my post number 8 and follow the links. Do your research before spoutin' off.
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84130&highlight=Intake+Spacer+dyno

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
Most times I like disputing stuff with the ignorant/arrogant. But you must be special Ed, because I'm so not in the mood to debate this. It is proven time and time again. You're just to ignorant to see it.

I am curious to know what's so funny about my post number 35 though. Enlighten me please.

:lol:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Perfect! Dead on! You're the man!

Great to know I have the acceptance of a Special Ed. graduate. More power to you all mighty Mach owner. Let us all preach the words of the great BM1.

Nce to see you've been proven wrong and aren't man enough to admit it.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
:lol:, Oh and sorry it's taking so long to get those pics up. My home internet is down and im just at a buddies house now, But, ill try my best to get it up and those pics up of how to do the spacer. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread