Picked up a Daily Driver - Integra

S2-Raw

Established Member
Just picked up this Integra last weekend. I had to give the Cobra some much needed Winter Rest.

Details:
1997 Integra GSR blk/blk
Paid $3000
77,777 miles

It looked like this when I picked it up.........
gdhh.jpg

fhsnnngm.jpg

cvnn-1.jpg

But this is how it looked before I drove it to work for the first time........
Pointingright-front.jpg

Pointingleft-front.jpg

Pointingleft-back.jpg

I'm happy with it. It's smooth, quiet and great on gas. Eveything I need in a realiable DD.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
That is EXACTLY what i'm looking for. A bone stock, clean, sub 100k GSR teg. Nice color too!! You got it for 3k?! How hard was it to find one for so cheap? Get a motor shot of that awesome b18c.

wayboarder

Established Member
one hell of a deal. I love my integra, unfortunately i gotta let it go because of the move to california and it not being smog legal in the least. Leave it stock man! Dont make the mistake I did.

Eric91Z

Established Member
Nice find and great price. And the car looks MUCH better after taking those ugly ground effects off. Man, 77K mile GSR for $3000. I would have been all over that instead of my Crown Vic if the option was there.

Just make sure to get your timing belt and water pump done soon (if not done yet) and you will be good to go.

While people knock them, my last import was a 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe with 5 speed and sunroof. Always 30+ mpg on the highway, handled well, and had 285,000 miles on the original motor and tranny when I got rid of it. Something to be said for that - except the seats were too small for me.

Again, nice buy!

S2-Raw

Established Member
Thanks for the reply’s. Yea, I got one hell of a deal. For a Black on Black GSR with 77,000 original miles.

It took me almost Two months before I found this car. I looked high and low for a Black on Black GSR. I wouldn't settle for anything else. I looked at a few LS Integras but the Integra GSR is what I drove through high school and I loved that sound of Vtec kicking in. So I waited until I found a GSR at a good price.

The guy was asking $4,000 but after a week or two on haggling and waiting it out, I got the car for $3,200. Not bad huh?

I'm gonna leave it BONE Stock. I have a modified car, my 450 whp Cobra. This thing is gonna be the "quiet car". It's been a long time since I had one of those.

PS: The Timing Belt, Water Pump and Clutch were done at 60K with records. Then, as soon as I bought it, I took it down the alignment shop and had all four corners dialed in. I hopping this thing will be a runner for a Long time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread