Picked up a Daily Driver - Integra

LightningLou

Established Member
I've already done the ricer thing as a kid. I had a Supercharged GSR in high school. Sure it was fun, but being that it was a modified car I hated driving it places. Always worried about this, always worried about that.

This GSR is gonna stay BONE stock like I've already said. That's why it took me Two months before I found this car in the first place. I knew exactly what I wanted, Blk/blk, GSR, under 100K, less than $4,000. I almost didn't pick this car due to the ground effect kit it had. But I knew it could easily be replaced and I just couldn't pass up the great deal.

I set my standards super high and didn't touch anything until I found something that completely matched my search criteria. I found this car and jumped on it before anyone else had the chance.

Where'd you find the car through?? Online like autotrader or local ads? I would love to find a dd like this since the Lightning just slurps the fuel and im tired of putting alot of miles on it. :(

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I'm either getting a Prelude (97+) or an Integra GSR for my next car. I too will leave it bone stock aside from SS brake lines, high temp brake fluid, performance pads, water wetter, and polyurethane bushings all around. Yeah you can guess what I'm gonna do :lol:

huntsman

Established Member
I'm either getting a Prelude (97+) or an Integra GSR for my next car. I too will leave it bone stock aside from SS brake lines, high temp brake fluid, performance pads, water wetter, and polyurethane bushings all around. Yeah you can guess what I'm gonna do :lol:

am i retarded because i dont know what your gonna do? autocross it?
Flame suit ON:shrug:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
am i retarded because i dont know what your gonna do? autocross it?
Flame suit ON:shrug:

Brakes upgrades to withstand repeated hard stops.
Suspension upgrades (slight) to provide more direct feel and less body roll
Cooling upgrades to keep the engine from letting go

Road racing!! :rockon:

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
i had a 98 LS as my first car. can't remember the mileage, but was a great car. gas was always in the mid 20's and it always started. Not one problem with it, until someone made a left infront of me...don't get into a head on with those things, they crumble like a pop can. great car for even better price.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Good find for $3000, I've been lookin for a cheap Honda but can't find anything worth a damn for under $5,000.

S2-Raw

Established Member
Craigslist

I searched the site everyday for months and called all the cars I felt worthy within minutes of them being posted so I can be the first to see the car.

As much as I did this for months, I still lost out on good deals. There was a 1995 Blk/blk GSR with 150K going for $2400. I called the guy within 10 minutes of it being posted. The guy told me he was with a buyer now and to call him back in 10 min. I called him back and the car was sold. This happen 3 times before I found my car.

To find a deal like I did, it takes work. Trust me, I am so glad the car search is over. It was a huge headache for while. And everytime I missed a good deal is was discourginging and made me wanna give up. But I'm glad I didn't. Good luck on your car hunt guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread