Picked up a Daily Driver - Integra

99 GT

Established Member
Very very nice. GSR's are a fun car to drive. Get the Type R front lip and spoiler, an AEM intake, greddy Exhaust, springs and wheels. That thing would be badass.
TypeR.jpg

itr1.jpg

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
Wow,...great price. I used to have one back in the day. What happened to the "DOHC Vtec" badge that is normally below the right taillight, it's missing?

S2-Raw

Established Member
Very very nice. GSR's are a fun car to drive. Get the Type R front lip and spoiler, an AEM intake, greddy Exhaust, springs and wheels. That thing would be badass.

No offense bro but, I've owned 3 Integras, Two Civics and a Honda S2000 before I bought my Cobra. Speaking from experience, I would NEVER put an exhaust on ANY Honda. The 2.5 WHP is not worth driving around in a car that farts all day. It's just flat out embarrassing.

I would however consider a 1997 Integra Type R front lip and maybe pick up some all amber signals. This is how I like my Integras to look

IMG_0728.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

Last edited:

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
That is a freaking STEAL of a deal right there man, 3k for a GSR with 77k! Awesome find. I love the tegs.

383 Sleeper

Established Member
77k for $3k.... wow some one must have been on hard times...

I was gonna sell mine.
it has 107k miles and i put an add out form 5,500 firm.... and got lots of interest...just simply couldnt beat the gas milage....

If it is a GSR that is a great find...

Last edited:

CobraPowered

Killin' Ricers EveryWhere
Established Member
itr1.jpg

No offense bro but, I've owned 3 Integras, Two Civics and a Honda S2000 before I bought my Cobra. Speaking from experience, I would NEVER put an exhaust on ANY Honda. The 2.5 WHP is not worth driving around in a car that farts all day. It's just flat out embarrassing.

I would however consider a 1997 Integra Type R front lip and maybe pick up some all amber signals. This is how I like my Integras to look

DSCN0350.jpg

Clean cars guys! I love the Teg', especially the Type R and the GSR. Good power in a small package.

383 Sleeper

Established Member
if he mods it then he will become a ricer. leave it alone, it's fine the way it is.

IDK about that one... they sure are fun cars... i just have and intake and sleeper exhaust. Short shifter and springs..... I would say that the shifter is prolly the best upgrade i did to the car... for daily purpous's

they sure are fun around a track.....!

CobraPowered

Killin' Ricers EveryWhere
Established Member
IDK about that one... they sure are fun cars... i just have and intake and sleeper exhaust. Short shifter and springs..... I would say that the shifter is prolly the best upgrade i did to the car... for daily purpous's

they sure are fun around a track.....!

I agree with tht Short Shifter. I did the Skunk2 with urethane bushings. My clutch was going so I used the Exedy OE style with Fidanza flywheel for the replacement. Man what a difference.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Speaking from experience, I would NEVER put an exhaust on ANY Honda. The 2.5 WHP is not worth driving around in a car that farts all day. It's just flat out embarrassing.

:lol::lol::lol::rockon:

texaswrx

Established Member
Great choice. I had one, bought new in 97, black on black GS-R. It was a great car, and it was very fun day to day. The lift back was a plus for loading items in and out. Sold it in 2001 for the WRX. Clocked about 120-130k miles. I would much prefer it over the daily driver Tercel I now use

S2-Raw

Established Member
if he mods it then he will become a ricer. leave it alone, it's fine the way it is.

I've already done the ricer thing as a kid. I had a Supercharged GSR in high school. Sure it was fun, but being that it was a modified car I hated driving it places. Always worried about this, always worried about that.

This GSR is gonna stay BONE stock like I've already said. That's why it took me Two months before I found this car in the first place. I knew exactly what I wanted, Blk/blk, GSR, under 100K, less than $4,000. I almost didn't pick this car due to the ground effect kit it had. But I knew it could easily be replaced and I just couldn't pass up the great deal.

I set my standards super high and didn't touch anything until I found something that completely matched my search criteria. I found this car and jumped on it before anyone else had the chance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread