"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
TREYSNEWVETTE3.gif

TREYSNEWVETTE2.gif

IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/pilot511/TREYSNEWVETTE1.jpg[/IMG]

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
thanks....Z06 I wish...maybe one day...I got a real good offer on my cobra and the way i see it any car is for sale for the right price. So far Im gonna buy LT/exhaust....maybe some rims down the road, my father had a ZR1 back in the day and Ive always liked Vettes and just happened 2 find a good deal when I was at a Chevy dealership looking for Tahoe's for my wife.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
even tho my Cobra was farrrrr faster than the Vette speed wise, I just like the Vette more, and Corvette>Mustang (well most Mustangs at least) any day...Id like to maybe blow the Vette one day, maybe not....a Z06 would be sweet but theyre way outta my price range, and Id rather have a new C6 then a 03/04 C5Z06....Plus if I really wanna go fast I have the 1000.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Nice purchase. You got the fastest color too!

Get yourself a Vararam. Huge performance improvement, and I'm seeing an average of 5 additional mpg, even in the city.

Filled up after first hole tank with it on and got 26mpg CITY!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm going to get rid of the Cobra for a C6 too. Looks real nice..:thumbsup:

mrose75

Established Member
Those Vette are Sex. And that blue is tits!!! So, the way I see it driving that car is like titty f*cking. Gotta love that!!

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Torch10th said:
Nice purchase. You got the fastest color too!

Get yourself a Vararam. Huge performance improvement, and I'm seeing an average of 5 additional mpg, even in the city.

Filled up after first hole tank with it on and got 26mpg CITY!

+5mpg is sick....I'm definitely gonna have to look, how much did u spend?

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
SBo3 said:
I'm going to get rid of the Cobra for a C6 too. Looks real nice..:thumbsup:

I definitely dont regret it in any way....its not my D/D or anything...I got the truck and my bike, but Im deff driving it more than I drove my Cobra. I was looking at like TT kits and stuff for it, it would be pretty sick, but I dont think I wanna make this car a complete monster....or not yet at least. I should just save up and get a GT TT like Joe and rape my 1000GSXR.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
sonblue03 said:
I definitely dont regret it in any way....its not my D/D or anything...I got the truck and my bike, but Im deff driving it more than I drove my Cobra. I was looking at like TT kits and stuff for it, it would be pretty sick, but I dont think I wanna make this car a complete monster....or not yet at least. I should just save up and get a GT TT like Joe and rape my 1000GSXR.

Yeah, I would just do basic bolt-on stuff, wouldn't want to mess with a brand new car. An intake, tune and headers gives a real nice performance bump without changing driveability.

I'm planning on picking up a 05-06 when the 08s are released at the end of this year. They're real nice cars, nice options, comfortable interior, great styling and reasonably quick. That and for the money nothing else comes close, there's no way I can afford a GT500. :smmon:

T76 Mach

Established Member
Dam you.I already had that discussion with the wife she said Ok that vette is sexy get it.Well it ended with where are you going to put your two kids.The cobra has a back seat the vette don't

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
SBo3 said:
Yeah, I would just do basic bolt-on stuff, wouldn't want to mess with a brand new car. An intake, tune and headers gives a real nice performance bump without changing driveability.

You pretty much said it...smthn 2 put me around 400whpish and Ill be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread