Pics of murdered out Cobra

canibus

Established Member
Matte-Black-Rolls-Royce-Phantom.jpg

this would be murdered out. exept the headlights

It's flat black paint, with flat black wheels, limo tint all around and tinted headlights and tail lights. There's different stages of murdered out but this would be the ultimate.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess I was wrong about "murdered out", I was under the impression that term was for all black (ie: black paint, black wheels, black limo tint etc..). :shrug:
Oh well, I guess.........."almost murdered out":shrug::)

Don't sweat it. Call it whatever you want. That's an awesome looking Terminator. Sinister looking without over doing the black. Darn near a perfect package as far as the exterior. How many miles on it? That paint looks mighty nice. :beer:

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I guess I was wrong about "murdered out", I was under the impression that term was for all black (ie: black paint, black wheels, black limo tint etc..). :shrug:
Oh well, I guess.........."almost murdered out":shrug::)

No. It's just black on black/red on black. No murdered.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
Don't sweat it. Call it whatever you want. That's an awesome looking Terminator. Sinister looking without over doing the black. Darn near a perfect package as far as the exterior. How many miles on it? That paint looks mighty nice. :beer:

15,000 miles. I just hand waxed it the night before. I also used a very light rubbing compound on the spots that needed it. I will never use power tools though to assist in the process, I ALWAYS do it by hand.

You kids and your crazy talk, "murdered out"?

Go down to the five and dime and have a soda pop.

...AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, don't worry, I didn't even know what "murdered out" was apparently...!! I too am kinda getting old (30?).

Jefe

Established Member
So you both wanted to trade colors and it worked out that easily? Nice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread