Pics of my 98 BAB Coupe

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
Finally figured out how to post pics so wanted to share her with ya'll. Picked it up bone stock a few years back except for magnaflow mufflers. Added the following:
  • 18/9/10.5 chrome saleens
  • 265/35/18's Yoko S-Drive's and 315/30/18 Falken Azenis
  • Eibach Sportline Springs
  • Tokiko 5-way adjustable shocks/struts
  • MM CC plates
  • MGW Shifter
  • Summit Racing Seats
  • BBK Off Road H-Pipe
  • JLT BAB painted CAI
  • filled front license plate holes and repainted front facia
  • Drilled and Slotted Rotors
  • Painted Calipers BAB
  • Clear corners
IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
that is the sickest BAB cobra i think i have seen ever!! love it, makes me miss my BAB 94 gt, beautiful car man....wish mine was running again ugh damn trans

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
looks well done, I was withen ten minutes of getting a 98 BAB coupe before I got my lazer red, loved the car and the low miles the car had, but it had been hit worse than the guy had told me and wouldn't budge on price.....everytime I see a BAB I think of what could have been lol....great looking car!

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Looks great, of course I am a little partial to BAB ;-):rockon:

I also need to get my front license plate holes filled and the front facia repainted. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? Did they fill and paint the holes while the bumper cover was on the car, or did they remove it? I am torn between filling and repainting mine, to just buying a new front facia and having it painted. Let me know what you think, and again, awesome BAB coupe!

heavychevy

Established Member
always nice to see another BAB!!
i too, wouldnt mind seeing the interior and under the hood. I have been thinking about getting a BAB JLT intake..

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Gorgeous car. I've always had a thing for a clean BAB car. Probably the only color I'd trade straight up for without a second thought.

I also need to get my front license plate holes filled and the front facia repainted. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? Did they fill and paint the holes while the bumper cover was on the car, or did they remove it? I am torn between filling and repainting mine, to just buying a new front facia and having it painted. Let me know what you think, and again, awesome BAB coupe!

I had it done on my car years ago. They pulled the fascia, filled the holes, and painted it. I want to say it cost me somewhere around $250 to $300 to have done.

bpark8824

Established Member
Wow, thats for sure the nicest BAB sn95 I've seen. Looks awesome with the saleens.

Interior & engine bay pics?

Last edited:

mystical

Established Member
Looks great, post more pics.

One thing I would suggest is a Kaenen S281 wing. Also, are you sure the springs are sportlines? Car doesn't look as slammed as others I've seen running sportlines. Could be just the pics though. Beautiful ride.

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
Looks great, of course I am a little partial to BAB ;-):rockon:

appreciate the kind words! I believe it ran ~$350 for removal, fill, sand, and repaint (entire facia).

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
Looks great, post more pics.

One thing I would suggest is a Kaenen S281 wing. Also, are you sure the springs are sportlines? Car doesn't look as slammed as others I've seen running sportlines. Could be just the pics though. Beautiful ride.

Been contemplating the s281 for awhile now. I previously owned a 98 GT and ran it wingless. Smooth look but it eliminated some of the sporty factor. I'll probably wait to make a real decision on the wing until I see one in person. I have't yet.

100% sportlines. Not happy with the drop either. I'm thinking about cutting some steel from the fronts and removing the isolators in the back. Unless someone knows how to cut the back springs and still have them fit in their designated placements. I know the springs are progressive but, I dont' care. It won't make that big of a difference in ride quality for me. I like it when it feels like i'm driving a race car not a luxury car. Plus it only sees about a 1000 miles per year.

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
always nice to see another BAB!!
i too, wouldnt mind seeing the interior and under the hood. I have been thinking about getting a BAB JLT intake..

I'll try and snap some pics of the engine bay this weekend. Car is in storage for the winter. I love the BAB JLT CAI! You'll see why when i post pics.

Users who are viewing this thread