Pics of my 98 BAB Coupe

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
That looks awesome!

Any interior pics with the Summit seats?

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

LDC2335

Established Member
NICE!, iM LOVIN THE SEATS. iVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME SINCE THE 04 COBRA'S ARE SO EXPENSIVE.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Been contemplating the s281 for awhile now. I previously owned a 98 GT and ran it wingless. Smooth look but it eliminated some of the sporty factor. I'll probably wait to make a real decision on the wing until I see one in person. I have't yet.

I think you should give the wingless option a chance.

I saw a BAB Cobra coupe this fall that was wingless and had some fat rear tires on it with a nice stance. Looked absolutely gorgeous in a completely menacing way. The wingless option brings a lot of attitude with it.

Toasty

Established Member
I think you should give the wingless option a chance.

I saw a BAB Cobra coupe this fall that was wingless and had some fat rear tires on it with a nice stance. Looked absolutely gorgeous in a completely menacing way. The wingless option brings a lot of attitude with it.

Wingless with 315/335 rears and lowered looks very 'stout' in the ass end. The trunk lid has a gentle curve of its own.

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Gorgeous car. I've always had a thing for a clean BAB car. Probably the only color I'd trade straight up for without a second thought.
I had it done on my car years ago. They pulled the fascia, filled the holes, and painted it. I want to say it cost me somewhere around $250 to $300 to have done.

Thanks for the info, that is about what I thought it would cost.

appreciate the kind words! I believe it ran ~$350 for removal, fill, sand, and repaint (entire facia).

Thanks, and again, great looking BAB. Looks like I have another project to do for sure.

Mustang Buster

Established Member
How about some underhood shots? I want to see what a JLT CAI painted BAB looks like. I am trying to deceide if I want to get a black one or a BAB one for my 98. Thanks!:beer:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Been contemplating the s281 for awhile now. I previously owned a 98 GT and ran it wingless. Smooth look but it eliminated some of the sporty factor. I'll probably wait to make a real decision on the wing until I see one in person. I have't yet.

100% sportlines. Not happy with the drop either. I'm thinking about cutting some steel from the fronts and removing the isolators in the back. Unless someone knows how to cut the back springs and still have them fit in their designated placements. I know the springs are progressive but, I dont' care. It won't make that big of a difference in ride quality for me. I like it when it feels like i'm driving a race car not a luxury car. Plus it only sees about a 1000 miles per year.

Sportlines are NOT progressive.. that would be the pro-kit

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Thanks for the underhood shots, the BAB JLT look good. I still think I might just try to get one in a satin black to match the other underhood black parts, but the BAB does look good...

That is some garage! Are all those cars yours? If so, I need to do whatever you are doing for a living! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread