Pics of my Gotta have it Green GT.

Zodiac

Established Member
Here are some pics I took the other day, I played around with lightroom 4 some, and some are original shots.

Took these a week or two ago, just forgot to post them here. Enjoy.

IMG_0291.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0289.gif

IMG_0288.gif

These two are my favorites.

IMG_0290.gif

IMG_0292.gif

Nativepony

Real Girls Race in Heels
Established Member
The last couple photos really make your paint stand out! Really like your GT, congrats

Zodiac

Established Member
Suspension is in the plans, just not sure what yet. Thanks for the compliments guys, the GHIG is definitely a love it or hate it color.

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Nice looking GT!!!!!!!! Pics just never do the color any justice no matter what you do. In person & in the sun it pops!!!!!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just a matter of taking a good pic :thumbsup:
FastlaneGreenA.jpg

didnt really care for the color too much before but after seeing a few done the right way they grew on me. i would probably buy a different color myself but i dont hate the color.

Electrokid

Established Member
Steve's picture is sick.
I agree with most of the posts in here. OP I'm in the same boat as you. Gotta get some lowering springs.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
That color is awesome in person. I got to see one at a dealership last weekend. The sun was hitting it and the paint was just popping. One of my favorites, but my wife is not a big fan.

95SC

Banned
I didn't like that color before but after seeing one in this color last week in person .I kind of like it now ,it looks pretty nice

Zodiac

Established Member
Thanks again for the compliments. It was just one of those colors I had to have/

I got some plans for it over the next few months, but I start my new job on Monday so I'm holding off spending anything until I get settled in there.

Users who are viewing this thread