Pics of my new darkside ride !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Well I pulled the trigger on a 2003 Millenium yellow Z06 Corvette 50th Anniversary and took a few quick pics of it.. I was lucky and found it for sale in my own hometown.. the previous owner took immaculate care of it.. runs and looks excellent inside and out with only 23K'ish miles on it.. only mod it has is Borla dual exhaust which sound really great.

Forthcoming are the z06 wheels in chrome as I do actually like the stock wheel design a lot.. I also plan to tint the windows, paint the brake calipers, black out the tail lights and side marker lights, get a new cold air kit, etc..

Further down the road, i'd like to get H/C/I done with a tune amongst some other things... anyhow thanks for looking !

myz06-1.jpg

myz06-2.jpg

myz06-3.jpg

myz06-4.jpg

myz06-5.jpg

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
i love that car... almost bought one about a year ago and i regret not getting it.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Congrats. What color are you painting the calipers? from checking out your past rides you might not keep the Z long haha.

Thanks for the props fellas I appreciate it ! :beer:

I think i'm going to paint the calipers yellow and the corvette lettering black.. it should really set the wheels off I think.. I'm ordering the chrome z06 wheels this week.. I love the stock wheels in chrome on these cars. I use to keep my cars a lot longer but after I sold my 03 Cobra I've just enjoyed experiencing some different things.. I've been looking for a good bit for a nice c5 z06 so I plan to hold onto this one for a while ! :thumbsup:

Chris06GT

Established Member
Car looks great man!!!

There is a yellow Z running around my area now with some chromies on it, if I see it again I'll snap some pics for you....

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Thanks for the props fellas I appreciate it ! :beer:

I think i'm going to paint the calipers yellow and the corvette lettering black.. it should really set the wheels off I think.. I'm ordering the chrome z06 wheels this week.. I love the stock wheels in chrome on these cars. I use to keep my cars a lot longer but after I sold my 03 Cobra I've just enjoyed experiencing some different things.. I've been looking for a good bit for a nice c5 z06 so I plan to hold onto this one for a while ! :thumbsup:

That should look pretty good. I agree about the stockers looking good in chrome. I have a pair of oem wheels that have been dipped in chrome on mine while the original gray's are stacked in the garage.

I understand wanting to try different things. I have been looking at the new cts-v's lately but I don't know if I can part with the Z :)

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
That should look pretty good. I agree about the stockers looking good in chrome. I have a pair of oem wheels that have been dipped in chrome on mine while the original gray's are stacked in the garage.

I understand wanting to try different things. I have been looking at the new cts-v's lately but I don't know if I can part with the Z :)

Exactly ! I love Mustangs and i'm sure i'll own another or two sometime down the road but after awhile one begins to realize there are a lot of great cars out there and I guess I just want to enjoy as many as I can !

firebird1999us

Established Member
I love those cars but out of all of them I've looked at I have yet to find a C5 that wasn't owned by some fat assed baby boomer who managed to tear out the side bolsters and totally **** up the interior:(

Said overweight, bald guy tends to beat the shit out of them and turn them into a grade A rattle trap too...hopefully that guy didn't own your car:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread