Pics of my new darkside ride !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I love those cars but out of all of them I've looked at I have yet to find a C5 that wasn't owned by some fat assed baby boomer who managed to tear out the side bolsters and totally **** up the interior:(

Said overweight, bald guy tends to beat the shit out of them and turn them into a grade A rattle trap too...hopefully that guy didn't own your car:shrug:

LOL I know right !? I looked at a few as well and then some online and you could tell that very thing you speak of looked to be the case.. The interior on mine is damn near perfect.. I couldn't be happier with it.

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
Thanks for the props fellas I appreciate it ! :beer:

I think i'm going to paint the calipers yellow and the corvette lettering black.. it should really set the wheels off I think.. I'm ordering the chrome z06 wheels this week.. I love the stock wheels in chrome on these cars. I use to keep my cars a lot longer but after I sold my 03 Cobra I've just enjoyed experiencing some different things.. I've been looking for a good bit for a nice c5 z06 so I plan to hold onto this one for a while ! :thumbsup:

JUST a heads up. You might want to get the stock wheels chromed. the aftermarket ones weigh a TON!!!

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Nice ride, congrats. I am still kicking myself in the a** for not pulling the trigger on a 2002 Blue Z06 with 28K on it. I had it for $23K OTD too.

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
That car looks... DOOODIE !

Nah man, that thing looks sick. I can't wait to see it in person, then DRIVE IT ! Muahaha.. Ironic how the sale worked out though, isn't it ?

We need to get together, along with Kane and clean them up real well, and all snap some pics and put 'em up here ! But again, that's the first time I've seen this thing yet and she looks PURRRRDY !

Take good care of her, Jason !:rockon:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
That car looks... DOOODIE !

Nah man, that thing looks sick. I can't wait to see it in person, then DRIVE IT ! Muahaha.. Ironic how the sale worked out though, isn't it ?

We need to get together, along with Kane and clean them up real well, and all snap some pics and put 'em up here ! But again, that's the first time I've seen this thing yet and she looks PURRRRDY !

Take good care of her, Jason !:rockon:

LOL.. Yeah i'm glad everything worked out.. maybe you can check it out tomorrow if you're free and the weather permits... when we all have time, we'll go to some nice spots and snap a bunch of pics no doubt !

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That's a sweet ride bro

Nice find. the wheels will look great, but I'd stay with the Red calipers. You don't want too much yellow.
Black windows with black vette lettering ...everything will look great together. keep us updated.

whiplash306

Established Member
Nice, nice ride!!! But as was already mentioned...don't go aftermarket chromies. They are horribly heavy! The addition of rotational mass is a big no no! Each additional pound of rotational mass is like adding an additional 10 pounds to the overall weight of your car. So it adds up VERY quickly!

For those looking, I'll sell off my '02 ZO6 with cam, full exhaust with LT's, Spec clutch, pulley and tune! <23k on the clock....GREAT CONDITION! Make an offer! It's seriously going on the chopping block soon!

venomws6

Established Member
Big Congrats man great choice :beer:

Looks gorgeous, new wheels will look great. Chrome Z06's FTW.

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Great choice! You cant beat the performance of the ZO6s. 3100lbs, and can be just FLAT nasty with the right H/C/I/E setup.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Great choice! You cant beat the performance of the ZO6s. 3100lbs, and can be just FLAT nasty with the right H/C/I/E setup.

Thanks man ! You're right.. these cars scream with the H/C/I mods no doubt.. that's something i'd like to do down the road for sure ! :thumbsup:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Didnt i help you with that fraudulant check like a year and a half ago? If so, congrats on the car and hopegully no faulty checks with this transaction lol. Welcome to the darkside!
jake

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Didnt i help you with that fraudulant check like a year and a half ago? If so, congrats on the car and hopegully no faulty checks with this transaction lol. Welcome to the darkside!
jake

Yes you did ! I still tell that story from time to time... what a scary situation and again I appreciate your help on that man !! Thanks for the props and all went smooth on this one ! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread