Pics of my "New to me" 03 DSG Cobra...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Well I finally got around to taking some quick pics of my 03 DSG Cobra. I picked it up on the 6th from a fellow member on here. Thanks Rudy!! Some of you might have seen it in the market section. I picked it up with 6,800 miles on it. The car is pretty much as perfect as can be. Even has the original F1's on it. So for now I put on a Bassani SS or/x, Bassani SS CB, H&R Sports w/MM CC plates, MGW shifter, and JLT CF RAI. I'm hoping to have my 2.76 and idler in sometime this week so I can take it up and have it tuned by AED here locally. Anyways, onto the pics. They're quick pics and I had a hell of a time with the white balance on my damn camera, so I tried to clean them up in PS a little bit...

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Nice car and congrats. Go wot in 1st on those 7 yeard f1's and see what happens lol. I still have mine too and they use to wheel hop in 2nd when my car wasn't even pullied lol.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
O4COBRA,

I wish I had the cash to buy my 2nd COBRA. A low-mileage/clean DSG is exactly what I will be looking for. Did the previous owner drive it in the rain or is it a true winter virgin? Just wondering...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL^^^ You guys consider rain winter weather?

OP: Very sweet ride, I love it, it sits pretty low thats for sure!

skratpiece

Established Member
Nice 6800 miles!!! Put 3M clear tape on inside fender wells to protect against rock chips, take the factory wheels off and pull the seats out and set them aside to retain originality. Keep it as low mileage as possible.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Nice 6800 miles!!! Put 3M clear tape on inside fender wells to protect against rock chips, take the factory wheels off and pull the seats out and set them aside to retain originality. Keep it as low mileage as possible.

WTH! LOL... This isn't a super rare car to take factory wheels and seats out.:lol1:

O4COBRA

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm really happy I got this car. It's good to be back into an SVT after almost 4 Years without one.

congrats!

Thanks man. I keep looking at yours thinking about your Chicanes. You need to upgrade to Photobucket pro so I can look at your car some more... :thumbsup:

Congrats!!!! maybe i'll be able to see it one day.

Thanks! You will see it for sure. I plan to do a lot of local cruises and hangouts in the future. I think the last time I saw your car was at a Goodguys event?? We actually were at the Goodguys show this past weekend showing out 55 Bel Air...

SICK, and you got a DEAL

Yes I did. I feel I did anyways, I'm really happy...

O4COBRA,

I wish I had the cash to buy my 2nd COBRA. A low-mileage/clean DSG is exactly what I will be looking for. Did the previous owner drive it in the rain or is it a true winter virgin? Just wondering...

She's a true winter virgin from what I was told and from the looks of it that's the truth. The thing is super clean underneath, and everywhere else for that matter. It was obvious when I went to look at it that this thing is as new as possible for being a 7 year old car...

looks sick get those mods on!!

I'm working on it!!! :-D

O4COBRA

Established Member
Great looking DSG....Wow, 6,800 miles! :D <----NICE!!!

I thought the mileage was too great to be true myself! Then I saw it in person and knew it was for real. And the previous owner was a really nice guy, and took good care of the car for sure.

+1

I will own a DSG coupe some day lol

You won't regret it!

Im getting excited. I should be looking for a Cobra by the first of the year. It wont be as low mile as that tho lol

Good luck with it man, you'll love it. Haha, I said the same thing about finding a low mileage Cobra, and look what I ended up with. You never know! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread