Pics of my "New to me" 03 DSG Cobra...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Great looking car. Almost looks like the left headlight is cracked in the last picture, but it`s most likely a reflection.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Yeah I do need to upgrade my photobucket. The chicanes are for sale

Which is why I'm kinda glad you don't have Photobucket pro. :-D The more I looked at them the more I wanted them. At least go pro for a month so I can look at your car some more. My tinted tails should be here soon and my black Cobra letters, so I liked looking at yours and getting an idea of what mine might look like...

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Nice 6800 miles!!! Put 3M clear tape on inside fender wells to protect against rock chips, take the factory wheels off and pull the seats out and set them aside to retain originality. Keep it as low mileage as possible.

Why buy a car if it's not going to be enjoyed? :shrug:

O4COBRA

Established Member
Thanks to everyone for all the nice words..

Great looking car. I love DSG!! What camera and lense are you using?

Oh, and you should use Flickr for your photo hosting. Photobucket kills image quality.

Thanks Comp. I'm shooting with a D90 and a Sigma 10-20. These are some of the best shots I've taken with this setup. I'm still trying to get it right. I came from a D80 and have struggled to find the quality level with the D90. I'll get there. I use Photobucket for ease of use. Although they recently changed the format a little and it's not so easy now. So I might do that, as I already have a flickr account anyways!

Why buy a car if it's not going to be enjoyed? :shrug:

Amen. This car will be enjoyed!

I'll email ya!

Okay. I'll keep an eye out!

u1cobra

Established Member
Congrats, man!:beer:
Only 6800 miles on 7 years old Cobra is awesome!!!:bowdown:
BTW, I love your pics. Nice work for wide angle lens.:rolling:

snakezilla

Established Member
congrats bro! You got a great car. I think I met you at the Ford Lovers show? remember my car? I hope to se it around soon.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on finding an almost brand new Terminator. Only 6,800 miles on it. Wow! Every time you think you've seen the last of a super low mileage Terminator another one pops up. I wonder how many Terminators are out there with under 10K miles.

Enjoy it! My favorite color, too.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Congrats, man!:beer:
Only 6800 miles on 7 years old Cobra is awesome!!!:bowdown:
BTW, I love your pics. Nice work for wide angle lens.:rolling:

Thanks u1. This lens definitely has a learning curve, and I'm still on the curve. But I'm getting there. I wish I had some of the backgrounds you have for my pictures...

congrats bro! You got a great car. I think I met you at the Ford Lovers show? remember my car? I hope to se it around soon.

Thanks man. I remember seeing your car. I met a bunch of people that day, I'd remember you if I saw you again. Which I'm sure I'll run into you at something around here...

Congratulations on finding an almost brand new Terminator. Only 6,800 miles on it. Wow! Every time you think you've seen the last of a super low mileage Terminator another one pops up. I wonder how many Terminators are out there with under 10K miles.

Enjoy it! My favorite color, too.

Thanks Bob. I will enjoy it for sure. Oh and thanks for the shifter gasket set, worked great and made it easy to install!

I'm jealous. I'd love a Sigma 10-20mm but can't afford one right now.

And I'm jealous of your CCW's, so we're even! :-D But I might have a set of TF wheels on the way pretty soon. :burnout: It's a great lens. I love the extreme close up you can do with it. Gives the pictures a little something extra in my book...

Users who are viewing this thread