pics of your Mach 1

EVO-lution

Established Member
Head-on-71K.jpg

Not good enough STG...lets see some side shots. those rims you have are very unique to see on a stang.:rolling:

EVO-lution

Established Member
^^^awesome STG. your car looks sick. those rims compliment the DSG's so well. maybe once I get my rims and suspension on I'll hold a photoshoot for my car.

PONYGT...you had a nice ass AB mach. Are those volks?

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
here's a guy that goes to the same shop i do who has the cf on his dsg so you can see what it looks like evo-lution. that does look awesome on your car blackmagic! and congrats on getting it for free!

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
PONYGT...you had a nice ass AB mach. Are those volks?
THanks man......H and R sports with 18: enkei's with 265/35/18 BFG G-Force All tractions.......they were on it when I got it at the dealer. The receipt from the previous owner was still in there. The rim/tire combo had less than a thou miles on them. Paid ~1500 for them I believe. Some guys don't like Enkei's, but I thought they looked killer.

I miss that darn car. Ironically, I never liked AB until I saw that car. It was stock height when I bough it though.

Good seeing pics of yours again. Where in central CA are you?
Thanks Man....Sometimes looking at those are quite depressing. LOL.

Madera, CA....15 miles north of Fresno.

Speedofsound and swervo, MCHNSTY ftw!!!!!
ANd yours isn't?...come on now.:rockon::beer:

EVO-lution

Established Member
here's a guy that goes to the same shop i do who has the cf on his dsg so you can see what it looks like evo-lution. that does look awesome on your car blackmagic! and congrats on getting it for free!

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

That looks AWESOME...love the CF hood with the cute little shaker sticking out the top hahaha

03DSGMACH

Established Member
Does anyone have anymore pics of the DSG Mach with the black Saleens? I would really like to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread