pics of your Mach 1

oxfordwhitemach

Established Member
These are kind of shitty camera phone pics but I dont have a real camera so they will have to do...

12.gif

3.gif

I would love to put some black Saleens on it, what do you guys think?

EVO-lution

Established Member
wow TRXboy the Mach looks SICK bro. Loving the pics.

curious what part of NY your from. Looks like it could be upstate somewhere.

EVO-lution

Established Member
yea i was a part of them for a couple months and then disbanded from them. I still keep in contact with a few of them though.

EVO-lution

Established Member
SOS...whats happened to the Mach 5's? you sell them yet?

and stop posting pics. you're making me spend money HAHAHAHA j/k your car always looks sick.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
SOS...whats happened to the Mach 5's? you sell them yet?

and stop posting pics. you're making me spend money HAHAHAHA j/k your car always looks sick.

It looks like the wheels have been sold, tires are up in the air as of right now. It pains me to see them go. :bash: Thanks for the comments!

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
SoS I have always loved your Mach. But I have to say, I liked the Mach 5s more on that car. But I'm not a huge fan of the stock style Mach wheel. Still sexy as hell though!

Btw, some GREAT Machs in here. I was about to post a few pics of mine, cuz I'm a whore like that. But I see a few of mine are in the first post. FTW! I'll post a few anyway. haha

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
BTW relaoded forgot to say that gauge pod set-up is exactly what im looking for...unfortunatly I can' use a boost gauge:( also with the gas cap door i want to keep the billet outline but paint the actual door to match the color of the car.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
SoS I have always loved your Mach. But I have to say, I liked the Mach 5s more on that car. But I'm not a huge fan of the stock style Mach wheel. Still sexy as hell though!

Thanks! :beer: Oh and we need a fresh photoshoot with the girl in the last picture; she has WIN written all over her.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Thanks! :beer: Oh and we need a fresh photoshoot with the girl in the last picture; she has WIN written all over her.

I've tried, trust me. She's tougher to get ahold of then the Pope. But if I actually owned the SLR that I used, then I might try harder. Pointless to take pics with a PnS!! Hope to get the SLR soon though. Thanks!

Now put the Mach 5s back on the car. You know you want to! :banana::pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread