Pics taken today at the Carrol Shelby Tribute Car show in Carson, CA

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
The GT350 looks great in gray/blue. I've never really thought of that color combination, but I like it. However, I hate the Shelby GT. There's not one cosmetic change that they made to that GT that isn't tacky.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
The GT350 looks great in gray/blue. I've never really thought of that color combination, but I like it. However, I hate the Shelby GT. There's not one cosmetic change that they made to that GT that isn't tacky.

+1 The only thing thats nice on the GT is the oval exhaust tips. Magnetic and Blue look wonderful paired together on that 350.

Also I take it no new real information (HP/TQ/LBS/$/MPG) was revealed today?

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The 350 doesnt need to shit on the GT, that GT shits on itself! Eww.

SoCaDan

Established Member
+1 The only thing thats nice on the GT is the oval exhaust tips. Magnetic and Blue look wonderful paired together on that 350.

Also I take it no new real information (HP/TQ/LBS/$/MPG) was revealed today?

I didn't have a chance to talk to the salesman who was busy showing off the car to others. I overheard him talking down payments. I believe the red car belonged to Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas. It did have a Nevada plate.

OaktownACE

Established Member
I can't tell if I like the black wheels or would prefer a polished wheel instead with the grey and blue. I have to say I'm partial to the blue and grey combo!

Anybody else think polished wheels might look better?

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I think that's the first time I've heard someone rev it pretty hard outside of a track test!

Users who are viewing this thread