Pictures of Spoilerless 03 Cobra??? Please

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
well to answer your question it's 5 holes and it indents where they where drilled. also like what was already mentioned you need a third brake light off of an 99-04 GT to replace the one you are losing. I went thru a sh*t load of trouble locating a cobra spoiler for my GT because they are awesome. DON'T take the spoiler off that gorgeous car!

X2

black 10th vert

Established Member
Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I'm not really a fan of the stock spoiler. I don't like the deleted look either, but definitely a more pronounced wing looks good to me. Like the Saleen S351, for example. To me it looks like the Cobra spoiler was something they just through on like a wedge of foam, or something...

I actually bought a spare decklid just so I can experiment with different wings, until I get just the right look. Didn't want to trash the stocker in case I decide to put it back to original some day.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

SBSnake

Established Member
of course its your decision to make, but im with these guys on leaving it on. I wanted a 03 wing so bad when i had my GT and theyre SSOOO hard to find, probly because they look like sex from the factory :banana:

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
honestly, up to 01 cobras look good without the spoilers, but taking off the spoiler that is unique to the termi, makes the car look like a fake. So many ppl put on termi parts, but not many of them have that spoiler, so without it, i may wonder if its a GT that put on the body kit and badges....

Moral = NO

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
looks kinda like a GT without the bumper idk not really cobra worthy leave it on

Juruense

Banned
The stock Cobra spoiler is ill fitting and looks like it is glued on. Not a good looking spoiler at all.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
honestly, up to 01 cobras look good without the spoilers, but taking off the spoiler that is unique to the termi, makes the car look like a fake. So many ppl put on termi parts, but not many of them have that spoiler, so without it, i may wonder if its a GT that put on the body kit and badges....

Moral = NO

That's alright with me if you think it looks like a GT. I like anything that makes the car more of a sleeper. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread