Pictures of Spoilerless 03 Cobra??? Please

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
I've been trying on and off for the past two yers to find a spoilerless 99-04 deck lid so I can go "spoiler delete". I'm pretty sure I can have the whole thing paid for by merely selling my current deck lid with the Cobra spoiler. Heck, there are a few guys in this thread who would take it. :)

That being said, I love the spoilerless look. I think it's very unique and you just never see it. The car has a cleaner, more flowing look to it. Here are some pics from a member on this board:

hrhyellowcobra1.jpg

hrhyellowcobra10.jpg

hrhyellowcobra2.jpg

hrhyellowcobra7.jpg

TORQJNKY

I bought my car with a spoiler delete trunk on it and put the stock truck with spoiler on the very next day. I a partial to the spoiler on but everyone has their own preference.
Oh, I still have the spoiler delete trunk. No holes and perfect paint (redfire). Interested?

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
i want to do it to mine, but at the same time i want to slam it and put black wheels on it. It's definetly gotta have the right stance to pull it off.

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
looks too GTish without spoiler fugly

the delete makes it look like you have a GT and your in the proccess of making it look like a cobra

Last edited:

Stalker27

Established Member
That just looks wrong. Kinda like lookin at a fine bitch but with no titties.

It doesn't look as aggressive anymore

ZincSVT

Established Member
I've been trying on and off for the past two yers to find a spoilerless 99-04 deck lid so I can go "spoiler delete". I'm pretty sure I can have the whole thing paid for by merely selling my current deck lid with the Cobra spoiler. Heck, there are a few guys in this thread who would take it. :)

That being said, I love the spoilerless look. I think it's very unique and you just never see it. The car has a cleaner, more flowing look to it. Here are some pics from a member on this board:

hrhyellowcobra1.jpg

hrhyellowcobra10.jpg

hrhyellowcobra2.jpg

hrhyellowcobra7.jpg

what a coincidence looks just like mine what are the odds. When i bought mine it did not have a spoiler. I might be buying a spoiler tomorrow. it looks good both ways honestly....its just a cobra and deserves to have one is the deciding factor for me .

P1010178.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread