Pictures with Eibach Pro Kit Springs

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
I think I'll just call Amazon and see if I can get a price quote for the IRS bushings, subframes, and caster plate install. I already have the bushings, and the install price might be different if you don't order the stuff from them.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Give Linn a call to get a price for what you need installed. We used the Maximum motor sports subs on Omar's car. It takes a little more time because of all the extra welding but it's worth it. Omar you stopping up on Saturday? Should be around 100 cars here. So far we have around 31 signed up to dyno. Lots of food and drinks too.

Rick

1time

Established Member
are u guys using caster/camber plates with the springs either way hows the ride feel????

stevieb

Established Member
Originally posted by vett-smkr
are u guys using caster/camber plates with the springs either way hows the ride feel????
I didnt need to, they were able to get enough adjustment with the stock ones. The ride is still good 95% of the time, then its a bit of a springy ride occasionally on a concrete/washboard road. Im happy with it. The only driving style you need to change and be aware of is when parking dont pull over a curb or parking block, and crossing speed bumps, driveways on an angle, especially if the car is loaded.:beer:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I really wanted get up there Rick, but I have to work from 9-6 on Saturday. Have to make money to pay for all my mods ;) I may try to make it up there on Sunday though, when Evan and some others go up there. It all depends on how hungover I am on Sunday morning ;P

I will probably be up there in the near future though, to get a dyno tune.

I am using the caster camber plates. The ride quality is pretty good, just a little firmer than stock. I havn't had any clearance issues.

Users who are viewing this thread