Pix and Vid of a BADASS Vette I sponsor

Quik Z06

Established Member
Hey guy's just figured I would post up some pix of a car we sponsor, figured some would get a kick out of it. This is Paul Majors Outlaw drag car, it's an insane Vette. I know Paul has put A LOT of time and money into it and recently finished it up. Some of you may know this but for those that don't, im a Vendor on the Vette forum and I have a company that manufactures body parts for me. This Vette has our ZR Front Bumper w/Carbon Lip, ZR Front Fenders. ZR Hood, ZR Rear bumper and Diffuser. His car has gone high 6's at 200+ mph :eek:

Here is the latest vid of his car, not the best as it doesnt show an ET.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXk1qNUiFQ"]YouTube - Paul Majors ProEFI equipped Outlaw Drag Radial Corvette[/nomedia]

pm3.jpg

pm11.jpg

pm9.jpg

pm6.jpg

pm1.jpg

pm8.jpg

pm10.jpg

pm12.gif

And the exhaust exiting at the taillights

pm13.jpg

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
I think the down pipes exiting through the taillights is absolutely badass :rockon:

I know it's a drag car so function>form, but if those tips were oval-shaped to more closely match the taillight opening it would look like someone just took out the taillights, until that thing rips a few flames out!

Awesome car, 6's are serious business.

wheelsuptopdown

Established Member
No doubt, it is completely badass, but it looks like the only thing truly vette is the tail lights and the parking lights.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No doubt, it is completely badass, but it looks like the only thing truly vette is the tail lights and the parking lights.

And that surprises you? It's Outlaw Class. A Mustang or Camaro running in the same class wouldn't be any closer to a stock Mustang/Camaro either. :shrug:

MattxFatal

Established Member
Now I know it's been about a year since Corvette Major stepped up to the big boy cubes, but when the hell did the car get a complete overhaul?
Was that recent?

Either way, looks too sinister to be on the road.
-Matt

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
In the second pic... Theres another vette identical to his.. Is that Paul Majors backup car or somethihng?

Just kinda curious.

tommygun

Established Member
goto the DMC race cars site for a complete build up

Paul wrecked the old silver car and that is what brought on the body work changes, which look great imo.

David Wolfe who is number 1 in DR still runs stock susp (springs still placed on lower control arms) and the only body mods are nose and hood. Pauls vette has always drawn some controversial words with its susp set up. I am glad he has stuck with the sport and is part of the 6 sec club.

Users who are viewing this thread