Pix of our 02 C5Z with 19/20 True Forged Wheels!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Some of you may have seen the pix or car already, but here goes :) We got the wheels last week. I was going to eventually buy some TF Chicanes in 18/19 but Steve made me an offer I couldn't refuse on these. After searching the Vette forum for some pix, it seems quite a bit of people have been going to a 19/20 setup. The car could be cleaner, but I will get better pix when I get the new centercaps installed (Steve is shipping them to me tomorrow)

ZRPixfinished005-1.jpg

ZRPixfinished011-1.jpg

ZRPixfinished010-1.jpg

ZRPixfinished009-1.jpg

ZRPixfinished003-1.jpg

And here are the custom centercaps that will be going on later this week.

tfcaps.jpg

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
You LUCKY SOB! Those are my dream wheels except in a staggered 19" fitment rather then 19/20 and I love the little touch with the body color caps. Once again TF comes through to make someones car look incredible!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Thanks guys, I agree it looks really good. I was going to go with Chicanes in anthracite, but maybe that will be my next set for this car.

As for the diffuser, thanks. If you actually look at it, its more than just the diffuser, no more ugly square reverse lights next to the plate either :)

Quik Z06

Established Member
wheels look great. Is that a lingenfelter hood?

The hood is actually my own hood (Vendor on the Vette forum :) ) I have a company that makes all kinds of parts for me, like my front fenders, rear bumper, hood etc. I have stuff for the C6 as well.

Shot of the hood..

ZRPixfinished014.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
MY is such a badass color. I don't really like yellow cars and I would buy one in a heartbeat. The wheels look great. I want to see the ass end with the diffuser. Have any better pics?

M3xpress

Established Member
The wheels look great, and nice little touch with the caps as well.

Never been a fan of yellow on anything, but that wouldn't stop me from drivin' that Z. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread