Play stupid games, win stupid prizes round 4+

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Reading some of the comments also makes me wonder.
And again .......by looking at the name I am going to guess he was Black

Will this town also tear itself apart as Ferguson did ?

And before helliontt and his side kick make the usual bigot statement,
Again I am only reading the facts given .

tistan

Established Member
Reading some of the comments also makes me wonder.
And again .......by looking at the name I am going to guess he was Black

Will this town also tear itself apart as Ferguson did ?

And before helliontt and his side kick make the usual bigot statement,
Again I am only reading the facts given .

You can't say what race he was on svtp, your post will be deleted shortly. He was a good youth/teen, and rest of the hood rats were there to defend against the evil police.

I hope it does continue. Normal Americans that don't get out of their suburbs need to see the hate that has been bread in the section 8 parts of town.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
So let me get this straight. A person pulls a gun on a cop and then said cop shots that person. A protest forms from this... Really?!?!?! I don't know what would be worse. Protesting simply because the protesters didn't know what happened or the protesters knew what happened and protested anyways.

Orrrrr the protesters just distrust cops now and just assume foul play.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The longer I live in my neighborhood, the more I believe it is family dynamics. Our neighborhood is comprised of middle class families where I see both parents or at least both a male and female figure for the kids. My wife and I are minorities as the neighborhood is predominantly black. I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen police responding to a call in three years. I can count on one hand the times I have heard my neighbors. Hell, I hardly hear the neighbor's children when they are out playing. They have always been respectful and well behaved.
My loudest neighbor is the guy who does a weekly burnout with his F150 with a 351.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I saw this while I was pooping this morning...I was so mad and confused it almost made my turtlehead retreat.

tistan

Established Member
So let me get this straight. A person pulls a gun on a cop and then said cop shots that person. A protest forms from this... Really?!?!?! I don't know what would be worse. Protesting simply because the protesters didn't know what happened or the protesters knew what happened and protested anyways.

Orrrrr the protesters just distrust cops now and just assume foul play.

If you or most the people you know were committing crimes everyday, wouldn't you distrust cops? If they want to have better interactions with cops, the criminals need to quit committing crimes, and their family members need to call the cops and turn them in when crimes are committed. The "protesters" (once again calling them something they aren't). The obstructionist are too damn ignorant to figure out that they are a product of their environment they have created. They instill this ignorance in every welfare baby they pop out. America coddles them because they don't want to hurt feeling. This is what you get when one group of people are allowed to get away with not being held accountable for their actions.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
The longer I live in my neighborhood, the more I believe it is family dynamics. Our neighborhood is comprised of middle class families where I see both parents or at least both a male and female figure for the kids. My wife and I are minorities as the neighborhood is predominantly black. I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen police responding to a call in three years. I can count on one hand the times I have heard my neighbors. Hell, I hardly hear the neighbor's children when they are out playing. They have always been respectful and well behaved.
My loudest neighbor is the guy who does a weekly burnout with his F150 with a 351.
Excellent post. I think most on here forget that not all blacks live in the ghetto. The clowns portrayed and interviewed on news outlets are the bottom of the barrel so to speak. It would be the equivalent of interviewing nothing but trailer trash to get a good divisive story.

This is more of a socio-economic issue than a race issue. The race baiting Jackson and Sharpton need to drum up money by giving the bottom feeders a voice. Bottom feeders being poor people white or black or any other ethnic background who refuse to become productive members of society.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
If you or most the people you know were committing crimes everyday, wouldn't you distrust cops? If they want to have better interactions with cops, the criminals need to quit committing crimes, and their family members need to call the cops and turn them in when crimes are committed. The "protesters" (once again calling them something they aren't). The obstructionist are too damn ignorant to figure out that they are a product of their environment they have created. They instill this ignorance in every welfare baby they pop out. America coddles them because they don't want to hurt feeling. This is what you get when one group of people are allowed to get away with not being held accountable for their actions.

If I were committing crimes everyday I suppose I would want to stay far, far away from cops.

tistan

Established Member
Excellent post. I think most on here forget that not all blacks live in the ghetto. The clowns portrayed and interviewed on news outlets are the bottom of the barrel so to speak. It would be the equivalent of interviewing nothing but trailer trash to get a good divisive story.

This is more of a socio-economic issue than a race issue. The race baiting Jackson and Sharpton need to drum up money by giving the bottom feeders a voice. Bottom feeders being poor people white or black or any other ethnic background some of which refuse to become productive members of society.

That depends on what region of the country you live in.

scott_0

Established Member
sadly it's getting to the point where the police cannot do their damn job! point a gun at a cop, cop does what he's trained to do, the losers and hoodlums still riot and loot smh

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is what fuels the flames - the story headlines that the media posts:

CNN: Police: Officer fatally shoots armed man in town near Ferguson, Missouri
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/24/justice/missouri-officer-involved-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Fox News: Violent protests after St. Louis County police officer kills man who pulled gun, authorities say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/2...pulled-gun-authorities-say/?intcmp=latestnews

NBC: Fatal Cop Shooting of Teen in Berkeley, Missouri Sparks Clashes
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fatal-cop-shooting-teen-berkeley-missouri-sparks-clashes-n274181

They ALL should say: Black Teen Threatens And Points Gun At Police Officer, As A Result, He Gets Shot And Dies

sleek98

Established Member
They ALL should say: Black Teen Threatens And Points Gun At Police Officer, As A Result, He Gets Shot And Dies

Problem is the lash back from the community makes them put up headlines written with "kid gloves".

The truth hurts and most people cant handle it.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I'm sure the man was calmly complying with the officers commands, and was slowly removing his registered firearm from his concealed holster (I'm sure he had his CWP too). Then all of a sudden the officer flipped a switch and started shouting racial obscenities and began gunning the man down.

I'm very sure this is exactly how the scene played out.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Maybe I missed it, but has it been reported the race of the cop(s) that were involved ?

Believe I read earlier white cop/black perp.

So I wonder what a "professional protester" makes these days? Has there been a new "job" invented? Ferguson kept saying the protestors weren't locals. So some group of unemployed welfare cases want some extra baller money, incite a crowd to riot, smash and grab, sell loot on ebay/cl. The way things are going this is prob getting to be a full time gig.

Users who are viewing this thread