Pokemon STOP. Seriously....please just stop.

Branhammer

Established Member
Haven't seen it mentioned, but there is a nice plus to everyone running around populated areas. Small businesses in downtown/urban areas are booming from people playing the game. Massive groups of people will set up around certain areas that have checkpoints. The downtown area in the city I work has been PACKED every afternoon and evening. Just about everyone playing tends to purchase something wherever they are.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's actually pretty awesome. And with that new mini NES they're about to release, I am seriously thinking about investing in Nintendo.

Steve1578

Established Member
c68cbaefc3a664eb28d7f911fc4cda76.jpg

Girll, I'd like a peek-at-chu

swok

I love mods, and not the car ones.
Established Member
Thanks fellas, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I have no issues with it personally. I haven't played it and I don't know shit about Pokemon but my son does. He loves Pokemon and collects the cards. I can't wait until he gets home Sunday. He's been gone for a month visiting his mom in FL. I am going to play the shit out of it with him if that means we can get out of the house, explore and have fun.

The fad will die once things become less progressive for the people playing. People like instant gratification. Once they play and aren't getting levels or new crap they will stop playing.

It does make me excited for the future of AR and real time environments. This is also some really great stuff for businesses. I see business giving out discounts/food, etc for people playing and different aspects of the game. I think it would be a money maker for both. Charge a advertising fee for a business and place rare pokemon/items in that establishments. Draw people into your business and offer exclusive discounts, etc.

For the people who are doing this while driving, ya **** you though.

swok

I love mods, and not the car ones.
Established Member
Edit by Mod. The site is PG-13, so watch the crap with the "F" word in it.

Users who are viewing this thread