Police Officer saves innocent girl

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Willing to bet she wanted to go the old "suicide by cop" route, but it didnt go her way. She looks incredibly insane judging from her mugshot.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Willing to bet she wanted to go the old "suicide by cop" route, but it didnt go her way. She looks incredibly insane judging from her mugshot.

She was on smoke break from a warehouse job, wonder how that conversation went? "Think i'll go stab that cop with these kindergarten fiskars?"

How can you call that a stabbing tho, that's like rape without penetration?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good judgment on the part of the cop. She is very lucky it was just a taser. That said, I surely hope she gets some mandatory prison time rather than a slap on the wrist and probation.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Great job by the officer. Can't say what I'd do in that situation, but it sure seems to me that he did EVERYTHING right. In the end, all the people were safe and the psycho will be tried and convicted. Thank goodness all officers wear vests or who knows what might have happened.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
like i said i respect you and your opinion because youve done it and you know how it is. The positive we do is overshadowed by how we are portrayed. Im tired of that shit. I work my ass off to be as good as an officer as i can be, i didnt take this job because i get to play with sirens and lights and **** people up. I took it because I love the work. It do find it offensive when no one will look at from the point of view of a police officer, just pig this and pig that and its a police state. Or even better "that cops who agree to this probably beat their wives and kids". I love my wife and 8 month old. I would die a thousand times just so they could live, id never wrong or hurt them. their picture is in my vest. thats a horrible horrible association to make. god forbid i ever had to shoot someone, i would think of their family and what they must be feeling because thats they way I am, family is everything.

Most cops dont like to fault or find fault because it is soooo incredibly easy to say in hindsight this should have happened this way. there is never a perfect way to do anything in this job, its impossible.

No i dont call you a cop hater, and just because i havent found fault with something ive posted on yet does not mean i dont think that we are not capable of making a mistake. I'm not a "hugger" as you say, I just have my thoughts on things. The cops who did the bad roadside dui checkpoint and then mocked the kid? bad.
The ones who disarmed a completely legal open carry.. bad.
the shoot here years ago when the guy was handcuffed and ran away and got shot, in cuffs, not so good!
so i dont think its fair to assume im blinded by my job, i just have my thoughts on certain situations.

anyway l dont want to take away from this officer and what he did. so im off the podium about it. its just nice to see some the positive posts for once. coughtezz500 what no bacon grease? lol :beer:

when i made the wife beating comment i wasnt referring to you or anyone else specifically i was just making the point that i dont personally understand how someone could watch a full grown man in riot gear savagely attack a clearly innocent young woman and not see a problem. the point of my post was to say that among the people who see no problem with his actions are probably some people that have been violent to women/children in the past so in their eyes thats acceptable behavior.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Should have shot her, I would have. Vests don't stop sharp objects, had she stabbed in the right place he would be seriously hurt or dead.

Jayls5

Established Member
So, I was one of the biggest critics of the cop's actions in the other thread where he rammed an unsuspecting girl over a park bench.

Guess what? The cop in this situation would be 100% justified in shooting the crazed woman dead the moment she came at him with scissors. Let me clarify: Even if she hadn't stabbed him yet and simply came at him like in the video, I am 100% ok with shooting to kill as a means of self defense. She had a deadly weapon and attacked with it. Any individual who faces a threat like this (police or not) should be able to defend with deadly force. If the cop didn't fire because he was worried about collateral damage, props.

So, the generalization of blind cop hating doesn't really apply to me.

Users who are viewing this thread