WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Until I get some better ones

DSCF0192.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
thats really a teaser, haha, i can barely even see the pipe let alone tell that its polished :) I'm sure it looks sweet though. Maybe its my monitor

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
thats really a teaser, haha, i can barely even see the pipe let alone tell that its polished :) I'm sure it looks sweet though. Maybe its my monitor

HAHA, sorry. This any better?

DSCF0181.jpg

I need to take some in some better light when the car is clean again. Damn birds shat all over it this weekend

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Thanks man. Not sure what his method is but I'm sure I did something similar.

320, 600, 1000, 1500, 3000 then hit it with Mothers Mag and Aluminum polish. It could use some work, but this isnt really a show car, and nobody around here will ever see what I see in it.

SpectorV

Established Member
yea when I first did mine I skipped a few like you did and had to go back and take smaller sand paper steps and it turned out much better the second go around.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I think the polished IRS cat-back is well worth it. It just really adds to the car. I always show people mine and if they arent car people they could care less. **** em I like it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Getting better! Now we need to see a nice close-up in good sunlight. Awesome Cobra by the way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread