Polished KB 2.2 still in box from KB

D-MANN

Established Member
Having owned a polished 2.6H it looks more like that than a 2.2 snout from the pictures provided. Heres my 2.6H you guys can compare to whats posted. On a side note my kb did scream. They definitely get louder with more boost. Its unfortunate the OP didn’t clarify or post more pictures or at least answer some questions for members. Are e not all in this hobby together. Something just seems off and others would agree.
4385bbf7174b3327457af7577d941570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hef

Established Member
Tread lightly with this man. I was interested in this at one point as well, buyer by now has either sold it or is just doesn't care to communicate. Lot of things off with this for sale thread.
He was in the process of moving and was trying to get settled in. Give him another week maybe. Its a sweet blower, maybe he decided to keep it

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Graffx

Established Member
I would really like to have it or at least know one way or the other if it’s available that way I can move on to something else.

shauncurt

Established Member
My apologies for being absent. Life got in the way with new job, baby, and a move. I'm packing my stuff to relocate and came across the blower and it brought me here today. I had a buyer that was in no rush and either was I but his plans changed. My plans have not, this blower will not bolt on my Murcielago. I will give a discount to any interested buyers who I may have frustrated. Sorry for the delay. Shaun (text for immediate response 2036875396)

Users who are viewing this thread