Established Member
roushraven said:
Just do it!

4884RoushCobra.jpg

omfg your car is SICK!!!

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
If your interested in the cobra R wing , I have one that was on my previous stang. Is painted black , I have no plans of ever using it , so if your interested , pm me back , and we can work something out.

1stanguy

always lookin for a race
Established Member
I have never really been a fan of that wing. I would either keep the stock one or put on a Saleen wing.

mrose75

Established Member
No, don't like it. But the Chin spoiler and wing combo makes it look a little better.

acrod

Established Member
i just ordered the splitter for my 03, I plan to put it on my next week I'll post some pics up. I hope I like it, from the pics I've seen I don't think it will look too ricey.

Blackie

I think the R spoiler looks good, but only if you put on the front splitter as well.
However, IMO I think that the stock '03-'04 Cobra spoiler is the best looking wing for any & all new edge mustangs...period. If I had a Cobra, I would keep it. In fact, I like it so much I I even put it one my Mach...
Picture817.jpg

67_gta

Established Member
R Wing

Hey, i have a red 03 Cobra with the Steeda R wing that looks pretty cool. However, i would like to replace it with the stock spoiler. If anyone is interested in swapping or selling there factory wing let me know.

[email protected]
DCP01089.gif

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
67_gta said:
Hey, i have a red 03 Cobra with the Steeda R wing that looks pretty cool. However, i would like to replace it with the stock spoiler. If anyone is interested in swapping or selling there factory wing let me know.

[email protected]
DCP01089.gif

why are you going back to stock? Looks great on your car :beer:

67_gta

Established Member
Well outside of my buddies giving me crap about my "Fast - N- Furious" wing, it sure seems to get alot of attention from both cops and every stupid Honda with the "wing" thing going on!
Is it just me, or do you guy's and gal's have a problem with every one trying to race you - i mean every stop light, some jackass is sitting beside me reving there engine with that stupid grin on the pimpled face! It's not the Cameros and Firechickens, im talking little crap mobiles to pickup trucks! I thought maybe ditching the wing might stop some of this??? Im putting on the factory wing - so i'll let ya know. :bash:

sonicobra500

Established Member
I only got the S281 Wing and I really like it maybe Ill do the whole body Kit!!!click on the links to see some pics!!!!

MikestangSVT

Established Member
if ur shopping for spoilers, i'd have to say go with the s281 spoiler. It's not to extreme, yet still aggressive looking and makes 99+ stangs look distinguished

HotSonicBlue03

VNOMISS
Established Member
sonicobra500 said:
I only got the S281 Wing and I really like it maybe Ill do the whole body Kit!!!click on the links to see some pics!!!!

nice choice i did the same :beer:

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
I put on the 00R Springs/Shocks/Struts (F & R) and took the car to Gingerman. The car was real tail happy and a bit difficult to control. Lots more over steer than I am accustomed to.

Then I put the wing on and took the car to Blackhawk Farms, huge difference. The wing kept the rear end glued down and I did not notice much over steer.

So I will run w/ the 2000R wing and deck lid May ~ October and then w/ the 04 wing and deck lid October ~ May.

aexpok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread