(POLL)Do you: Cut your own hair, or pay someone to do it for you?

Do you cut your own hair, or pay to have it done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Cut myself. $20 at Wall Mart for a cheap pair of clippers 4 years ago is all I have spent on hair. Hoping to get a couple more years out of it LOL.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
jeez there are some cheap people here.

I have the barbershop in my building take care of that once every 3 weeks or so.

It was actually in scent of a woman (14 wall street), where al pacino gets his hair cut.

I'd get the same haircut if I paid someone else to do it, so it's not being cheap. It'd be stupid to pay someone else $20 a month to do what I can do myself for a one-time cost of $20. It's faster and more convenient to do it myself, too.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Ya the back is a bitch but I do it. I just take a mirror and hold it in front to look at the mirror behind me. It gets tricky sometimes because when you want to go left, you have to move the hand right and sometimes to brain doesn't register it fast enough and you hit a large chunk in the back.

If I get to worried I just let me wife hit the back. I just prefer to do it myself that way if I **** up I can only get mad at myself.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I have to get my hair cut every 2 weeks(it's a Navy thing).. and since I can't find a barbershop, there's a salon I go to with a cute stylist.. she dosnt' charge to much and is easy on the eyes..

DanTheMan18

Established Member
When I'm home and growing out my hair to spike it, I usually pay to have it cut, otherwise I just shave it down myself.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
been shaving my head for 4 years in the Marines and still doing it. just like others, it takes me 15 minutes and saves me money.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I use a #3 every couple of weeks :thumbsup:

$20 bucks on clippers a few years ago has gone a long way, besides, it is always a hassle to go somewhere, wait for your turn and get cut, $15ish , no thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread