c92cedb0f2ca8699ccc7b5a8cf1077ef.jpg

f7e2fcc13b032fd51f88346ab5c73a04.jpg

Yep. Going with the CO.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Note the transportation damage on the front bumper of mine.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
They have black with matte black stripes and red accent.

My problem is not being able to get an R.
I didn't see that on the configurator. It has been a long time since I've had a black car, I'm afraid I am too lazy for one now.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats, any chance you might stripe it? That's the only thing I don't care for. In my mind a Shelby should have the stripes.

stags

Established Member
Interesting. From the pics I had seen I didn't think Avalanche grey was that dark at all. Wonder how it would look w white stripes

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats, any chance you might stripe it? That's the only thing I don't care for. In my mind a Shelby should have the stripes.

Thought about it. I didn't like the factory stripes with the pinstripes. The 2015+ look odd with stripes to me. Only reason being is the stripes don't match up with the hood curves or the roof.

Interesting. From the pics I had seen I didn't think Avalanche grey was that dark at all. Wonder how it would look w white stripes

That is not Avalanche Gray. That is Magnetic Metallic, this one is sold to another customer.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Correct.

On a side note. Just had a customer come in, his brother was on the design team. A couple weekends ago he went up and they took at GT350R PP car (001 to be exact) out on the track. He had photos to back it up...what you're about to read was not backed up, and I don't buy it for a second.

He said that they took it out and trapped 145mph in the quarter. I told him there wasn't a chance it would touch that, he swears it did because it doesn't have any emissions etc....still BS. He said they ran 9.9X's LOL

THEN he told me that the top speed on it was near 240mph. :dw: :bash::bash::bash:
LoL... kilometers?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
CO but I'm biased. I can't wait to hear one of these in person. Hopefully one will show up to the local cars and coffee in the spring. Love Avalanche grey too though. I know the one above is not Avalanche though. Congrats 13Cobra.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
CO but I'm biased. I can't wait to hear one of these in person. Hopefully one will show up to the local cars and coffee in the spring. Love Avalanche grey too though. I know the one above is not Avalanche though. Congrats 13Cobra.
Here's a teaser.

Try this instead:

[video=youtube;4bqsIkdQSec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqsIkdQSec[/video]

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Damn for some reason I'm not getting sound on tapatalk. I'll have to try the PC later. You work at a dealer right? Not that I can afford one but are you trying to get a Ford GT allocation?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Damn for some reason I'm not getting sound on tapatalk. I'll have to try the PC later. You work at a dealer right? Not that I can afford one but are you trying to get a Ford GT allocation?

I fixed it.

Yes, I'm the general manager/part owner of a family store in Kansas City.

The GT allocation process is kinda like the Porsche 918 process. Dealers won't be able to order them for stock, just retail. It puts the power in the consumers hands. Instead of giving a dealership allocation, Ford will basically 'ok' a customer to get an allocation, then the customer will choose the delivering dealership. There will be a set price and a set profit for the dealer, no markups etc.

You get preferential treatment if you own a FGT now, also it's based on how many Ford vehicles you've purchased.

My dad has a 2006, but never registered it, so in Ford's eyes he doesn't own one. We won't see one.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
The vimeo video worked for me, sounds great! Man I want one so bad...but gotta wait!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I fixed it.

Yes, I'm the general manager/part owner of a family store in Kansas City.

The GT allocation process is kinda like the Porsche 918 process. Dealers won't be able to order them for stock, just retail. It puts the power in the consumers hands. Instead of giving a dealership allocation, Ford will basically 'ok' a customer to get an allocation, then the customer will choose the delivering dealership. There will be a set price and a set profit for the dealer, no markups etc.

You get preferential treatment if you own a FGT now, also it's based on how many Ford vehicles you've purchased.

My dad has a 2006, but never registered it, so in Ford's eyes he doesn't own one. We won't see one.

Can hear it now sounds sick. What's your thoughts so far on the drive or do you need more time? I'm sure it's so different compared to the GT500. Congrats on the 350 and your job sounds like a killer job. I used to turn wrenches at a ford dealer and got out of it flat rate blows. How many miles are on your Dads 06? So basically it's like a lotto system to get one. Can't wait to see more pics of the CO 350 post some up when you get time.

Users who are viewing this thread