Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just curious to see what every one else thinks.

Obviously the track package comes with the coolers (which don't matter to me in the least), and the Recaro's (which I like). The tech package comes with more standard seats and the touchscreen navigation. Also like to add the Comp Orange one will be here in a week, and the Avalanche Gray won't be until mid January. But in Missouri, it's one in the same since it's already starting to ice outside.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Tech. My recaros were cool for half a second. They're uncomfortable, manual, cold ass seats.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tech. My recaros were cool for half a second. They're uncomfortable, manual, cold ass seats.

These Recaros are a lot different than the ones in your 5.0L; but with that being said, I haven't sat in them yet. I had them in my last 2 GT500's and didn't mind them..but I don't daily my car either.

Be my twin

Haha when I saw your thread that's immediately what I thought of. I have a customer that said he would take either one, he's leaving me with the decision. He doesn't want to pick one up and do the paperwork until January, so I have some time to decide.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Comp O w\black stripes and tech package. Order it now for spring, sell both of the ones incoming.

I won't have the allocation for it until 2017...I don't think I can go another spring without a car. I sold 14 in April. Luckily I picked up my bike to take up some nice weather adventures this year, but I definitely miss having a fun car.

I'm crossing my fingers I score a 2017 R allocation...

blk02edge

Established Member
initially I wanted a track pack then started leaning towards the tech, I actually prefer the standard seats. However Id buy a base though as both options seem overpriced to me.

KBBoss302

Established Member
You ride a 1200cc sportbike (RC8R is awesome - I've ridden one) and you are wondering if you should get the Recaros??? Dude, seriously? Hah just giving you grief but as a fellow sportbike rider I cannot imagine NOT wanting the raciest GT350 spec I could get (R, please!). Plus, you have your luxurious F150 daily driver.

No stripes is cool. Easy decision. I wish I had such a dilemma!

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
not a fan of the orange but track package all day! recaros are dope, but I do hear the new ones are tighter than the old ones so if your a big dude you may wanna try them out first. im hoping they arnt too small for me, Im kinda snug in my 2014 recaros im 6' 225lbs. even that little wing in the performance pack is pretty dope, and wth do you need a gps for? I assume you have a smart phone, don't add unneeded weight to the car. the coolers I think are always good to have even if you don't track the car.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You ride a 1200cc sportbike (RC8R is awesome - I've ridden one) and you are wondering if you should get the Recaros??? Dude, seriously? Hah just giving you grief but as a fellow sportbike rider I cannot imagine NOT wanting the raciest GT350 spec I could get (R, please!). Plus, you have your luxurious F150 daily driver.

No stripes is cool. Easy decision. I wish I had such a dilemma!
Haha I know I know. In the past I've always had the best of both worlds in my cars.
Comp Orange = exciting

Avalanche = boring

IMO...of course.
That's what I originally thought, but Avalanche is a sharp color. It's unique and catches your eye.
not a fan of the orange but track package all day! recaros are dope, but I do hear the new ones are tighter than the old ones so if your a big dude you may wanna try them out first. im hoping they arnt too small for me, Im kinda snug in my 2014 recaros im 6' 225lbs. even that little wing in the performance pack is pretty dope, and wth do you need a gps for? I assume you have a smart phone, don't add unneeded weight to the car. the coolers I think are always good to have even if you don't track the car.
I'm 6'1" 200ish, the Recaros in my 2013 and 2014 fit fine.

I don't drive them a ton, so how comfortable the seats are aren't huge in my priority list. I was more wanting opinions on which one everyone thought would look better.

mike.s

Established Member
color is unimportant, i have yet to see a color combo on this car that i didnt like. not getting the track pack on a car like this just seems wrong to me though. avalanche or white, no stripes, black roof, and track pack would be the way i would go

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
Not a fan of the Avalanche Grey or Comp Orange, but I'd take the tech package over the track package

liter of cola

Established Member
Haha I know I know. In the past I've always had the best of both worlds in my cars.

That's what I originally thought, but Avalanche is a sharp color. It's unique and catches your eye.

I'm 6'1" 200ish, the Recaros in my 2013 and 2014 fit fine.

I don't drive them a ton, so how comfortable the seats are aren't huge in my priority list. I was more wanting opinions on which one everyone thought would look better.

in that case for sure go with the track package, definitely has way more of a cool factor with the recaros and that rear wing.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's getting closer... For those who have never seen the below picture before. It's call Vehicle Visibility. Your dealer has the ability to look this up for every vehicle on order. It gets updated biweekly.

Untitled.png

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
What part of MO you in? Been wondering if we have any GT350's in or near KC that I could check out in person!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What part of MO you in? Been wondering if we have any GT350's in or near KC that I could check out in person!
By Liberty.

I'll have mine and 2 sold units on the ground in the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread