Posi Port Dyno Numbers

Boobinspector

Established Member
Well to begin I had a cracked intercooler this past christmas eve. So this in turn had caused a need repair, which in turn caused :idea: me think hum. Well since I am in there I might as well go ported. I searched the forums did some research and asked sum good cobra owner friends of mine how to go about this. The final choice was to go with a Posi race port. In the end it was personal choice. Oh well on to the most awsome part. The Dyno numbers were 545hp and 530trq. This was on 93 octane pump gas.:banana::pepper::banana:

Big thanks goes out to Jason (TRBOVNM) for all the help and patience, Hermann (HPBYHERMANN) for the awsome tunes, and las but not least Brian (POSI) for the ported eaton.

The mod list includes accufab t/b, 2.8 upper pulley, 2lb lower pulley, mac pro chamber, borla stinger, k&n cai, mafia, and kb boast a pump.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
thats very impressive. POSI is my hero :bowdown:

i am actually surprised you are not out cruising. you got a bad ass car and its friday nite

EVL VNM

Established Member
Damn those are some good numbers. Should put a 4lb lower on and watch that torque jump.

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Damn those are some good numbers. Should put a 4lb lower on and watch that torque jump.

+1 It seems like Posi's ports perform the very best with the 2.8/4 combo. Still excellent results with the 2.8/2 also!

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Posi's ports always make great numbers. I might have to send my blower to him.

TRBO VNM

No problem Mark. like i mentioned in another thread, you did a lot of the work, I just guided you and did a few things to get that damn car out of my garage. :poke:

definitely turned out nice and a solid setup. enjoy it and be careful on these cold roads.

Users who are viewing this thread