Posi Port Dyno Numbers

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Damn ! Sae on a dynojet ?

The port vs ts delima keeps moving more and more to the port side

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
This is the highest peak RWHP numbers reported with Brian's Race Port.:beer: VERY nice! Need to see a dyno sheet to get a gander at those power curves. And SAE or STD?

really? well the hp I think but deff not the tq. cosmo made some damn good numbers as well...like 535/570

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
really? well the hp I think but deff not the tq. cosmo made some damn good numbers as well...like 535/570
That's why I said "highest peak RWHP numbers" Jake....:bash: Just kiddin buddy! With the way Mark's Cobra is setup, this could be one of the best true testimonies of the effectiveness of Brian's race port. :beer:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Dyno sheets of Mark's car

Here are two different runs, A/F didn't record for the first run due it being left off on the dyno stack by mistake. (I turn it off between runs and was making a long adjustment to the tune and simply forgot it) I log data and A/F in the car so it is just redundant data. First off the car only is a 2 lb. lower with a 2.80 upper. Mark runs regular 93 octane pump gas with no additives so everything is conservative for long engine life. His fuel system is stock with a BAP and wiring upgrade for the BAP. Stock injectors are still in use and work fine with the proper tune adjustments.:beer: The pump gas here has 10% Ethanol added so the Stoich. value is adjusted accordingly. WOT A/F is set at 11.10 for safety. My in the car data logging system uses a lab quality AFM-1000 A/F logger and another complete AFM-1000 is used on the dyno data stack. The in the car unit's sensor is located right after the collector (note, this car still has factory manifolds, no headers here!:dw:) The sensor for the dyno stack is located in the rear O-2 sensor holes and read .2 leaner (example, 11.10 in the front, 11.30 in the rear) than actual at the front position to to being further down stream. This is a street setup, only 22.5 timing and actual 11.10 A/F. I was surprised to say the least with the results. :rockon: We had and still don't have any intentions to race dyno #'s.....not my thing. This is what it is, and if he wanted to we could make more power with a 4 lb. lower and Torco added for more aggressive tuning. It was tuned in this fashion because it shows what could be done AND DRIVEN on a daily basis, not a iced down on the edge dyno setup. :rockon: Mark has one hell of a setup to be proud of. :thumbsup: These sheets are shown in SAE and STD for your viewing enjoyment. Hermann

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Thanks for sharing Hermann. Very informative writeup as usual! This one is a STRONG runner and furtrher proof that the Posi Race Port produces excellent power when set up correctly. Hitting 527.58/513.37 SAE with an Eaton is gitin ur dun.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Thanks Dwight, appreciate the kind comments.

Thanks for sharing Hermann. Very informative writeup as usual! This one is a STRONG runner and furtrher proof that the Posi Race Port produces excellent power when set up correctly. Hitting 527.58/513.37 SAE with an Eaton is gitin ur dun.

This thing is something else for sure! Best part about it all is the daily use ability!!:burnout: I'd like to set one up on kill and see what that is.:beer: As a side note I sell and use Stegs. ported blowers with great results as well. Now I can personally vouch for the Posi Brian ported blowers too. People, don't get in a pissing match as to which is better, just be glad you have BOTH options available to you at very reasonable prices! Great news for 03-04 guys who don't want to get into the expense of a twin screw. :thumbsup: Hermann

Users who are viewing this thread