Possible 03 Mach 1 Part out

kennycoulter

Established Member
brake setup? how about the c-pillar pieces...the glass is specific, or the same as cobra?
also stuff in signature if any are the same as cobra. also interested in chin spoiler.
also, on the passenger side, there is a diaphram looking piece on the upper frame horn.
there are silver tab/studs that go in the frame, and rubber grommets with a metal sleeve that hold the part to the frame. and looking for the grommet/stud combo.
is the larger tube for gas fumes back to the charcoal canister the same for all vehicles? i need the plastic Y-tube that goes from the diaphram to the large metal tube.
anything else in my signature the same between mach and cobra?

Last edited:

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
brake setup? how about the c-pillar pieces...the glass is specific, or the same as cobra?
also stuff in signature if any are the same as cobra. also interested in chin spoiler.
also, on the passenger side, there is a diaphram looking piece on the upper frame horn.
there are silver tab/studs that go in the frame, and rubber grommets with a metal sleeve that hold the part to the frame. and looking for the grommet/stud combo.
is the larger tube for gas fumes back to the charcoal canister the same for all vehicles? i need the plastic Y-tube that goes from the diaphram to the large metal tube.

C pillars/glass (mach specific) $280
Chin spoiler $40
Evap is gone
Grille $30
IRS Brace (new) $100

TRBO VNM

send me a pm on prices for

upper and lower intake with throttle cable bracket
throttle cable
alternator with alternator bracket and electrical connector with about 6 inches of wire
with all the bolts

thanks

kennycoulter

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennycoulter View Post
C pillars/glass (mach specific) $280
Chin spoiler $40
Evap is gone
Grille $30
IRS Brace (new) $100

do you still have any of the hardware for the fuel object i'm talking about?
what brand irs brace?
what is the shape of the grill?
does this vehicle have the nutserts for the i.c. pump in the frame? are they something removable with bent over tabs or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread