Possible new light for the Club

03 Redfire

OK guys I guess after years of reading the threads and opinions hear is my two cents for what it's worth. I have owned an 03 since I took it off the showroom floor. Joined years back and my mother developed cancer and wasn't able to follow through on the membership. Earlier this year I sent an email to the MCT website about how to rejoin and how much never recieved a reply. Can't say I'm to overjoyed to join a club when I can't get a reply from the membership but have to join this site to get an answer. Not trying to be negative just stating some facts. I met a group of great guys at the Port Huron cruise from MOCSEM were very friendly and presented a very good club image. Have always felt that somehow in the reading of the site if you didn't fit into the click with the MCT you weren't very welcome. Again I'm not trying to be negative I think you probably have a great orginization and if you want more members maybe someone could return emails at the MCT site or it could have been lost in the www. Would love to get involved since my cobra is basically all I play with for a hobby. Don't beat me up to hard just thought maybe an outside opinion might help.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'm sorry that your email got lost, Bill :shrug:

I can safely say that had to be the case because we would never knowingly ignore anyone.

Looks like you were member #72 and joined in Aug 2004.

Your name sounds familiar but I can't recall if we ever met.

$10 renewal fee is all it takes to rejoin! :beer:

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Can't say I'm to overjoyed to join a club when I can't get a reply from the membership but have to join this site to get an answer.

I can't agree with you more, I have always questioned why we are taking care of club business here instead of our own web site. Sorry that you didn't get a response to your question.

dougwg

Established Member
Well it is a "board meeting" and issue's will be discussed and voted on by the board but anyone can show up for a beer and to see how we do things.

Transparency baby. :)

Last edited:

03 Redfire

I'm sorry that your email got lost, Bill :shrug:

I can safely say that had to be the case because we would never knowingly ignore anyone.

Looks like you were member #72 and joined in Aug 2004.

Your name sounds familiar but I can't recall if we ever met.

$10 renewal fee is all it takes to rejoin! :beer:

Where do I forward the money to and what's the best way to communicate with the club? Here or the club website?

sbrooks76

Established Member
Okay, I'll be attending. I got in from Texas late last night. I'll be at the meeting. Any interest in car pooling from Downriver?

dougwg

Established Member
Where do I forward the money to and what's the best way to communicate with the club? Here or the club website?

You can send club due's to:
MCTCC
20224 Lorne
Taylor, MI 48180

Please make checks out to "MCTCC"

The best way, whether we like it or not, is right here on SVTPerformance.com in this subforum.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The Summer Wit was disappointing:(...Pappy's Porter was delicious:rockon:...and visiting with Doug, JB, Dave, Sharon, Kevin, Mike & Matt was great!:beer:

Sorry I couldnt stay longer. Next time I'll try to get to the meeting at the RIGHT TIME instead of an hour earlier than posted!!:loser:

BTW...the Border Patrol caught up to me later on in the evening. I responded back requesting to send me that violation ticket in the mail...IN SILVER!!;-)

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
It was nice to see everyone again.......Next time let's try the woodward ave. brewery in Ferndale. Good beer there also.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
The Summer Wit was disappointing:(...Pappy's Porter was delicious:rockon:...and visiting with Doug, JB, Dave, Sharon, Kevin, Mike & Matt was great!:beer:

Sorry I couldnt stay longer. Next time I'll try to get to the meeting at the RIGHT TIME instead of an hour earlier than posted!!:loser:

BTW...the Border Patrol caught up to me later on in the evening. I responded back requesting to send me that violation ticket in the mail...IN SILVER!!;-)

Good to see you. It is going to rain tomorrow, may not get to Telegraph.

The Board decided you must affix, to the back window, the "postban" size violation by the end of the month. Proof must be posted. :rockon:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
It's not gonna fit on the window

I think it'll have to go on the roof :eek:

Then he can be tracked from the air!
The Border Patrol is watching.....

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Kevin, we should get together again soon

I want to hear more about your monster buildup!

SSSN8KE

Mike-let me know what MCT decides on the club canopy? I found a shorty 47" long when folded can fit into small trunks. A bit more in price vs Costco, (I'm sure), but this can be hauled possibly easier in an MCT car?? Our trunks are 48" and back seats are 40". I think anything else will require us to install a trailer hitch on JB's car to pull the club trailer, tent, coolers and MTC BBQ grille...

California Car Cover Company - Email A Friend

Shorty Canopy Aluminum
Price: 249.99
Designed for the compact trunk space of most street rods this durable and lightweight unit measures only 47" when folded. Features durable 10' x 10' powder-coated aluminum frame, patented ball bearing system and 150-D top with aluminum lining and vented top panel.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
That looks perfect, does it come with that chick in the pic? That makes clear sense for the tent to be able to fit in the back of the car. Communicate with JB on this one, we was looking at Cosco. If you buy it, give the receipt to Doug.

Users who are viewing this thread