Possible new light for the Club

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
It's not gonna fit on the window

I think it'll have to go on the roof :eek:

Then he can be tracked from the air!
The Border Patrol is watching.....

Then the violation is no longer a decal, it becomes a vinyl wrap. I suggest heating the wrap with a heat gun at the transition from window to roof for a perfect install :-D.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Although I'm sure Doug would fab up a nice trailer hitch, that portable tent is only 150 denier and other one is 500

Big difference in durability.

I'm calling company that makes it for accurate size info to determine if it'll fit

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
Although I'm sure Doug would fab up a nice trailer hitch, that portable tent is only 150 denier and other one is 500

I'm calling company that makes it for accurate size info to determine if it'll fit
Agreed.

Although the size thing is great the thing looks cheap and it's $50 more then the 500 denier one.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
At our car wash on Telegraph & Annapolis. The weather is holding...for now!!! Stop by and say hello if you're out this way!!

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
At our car wash on Telegraph & Annapolis. The weather is holding...for now!!! Stop by and say hello if you're out this way!!

i'm going to get some college babes to do a car wash for Support Tony's Broke Ass Fund

SSSN8KE

Okay JB, once you get a hold of them, let me know what's up?

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I think JB lives at his computer. He can find anything online. We were talking tires for Sharon and he sent some awesome options

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'll get back to you right away on the tent, Dave

I don't spend much time on car stuff, but I try to make the most of it when I do! :beer:

Blksnke

Established Member
sorry guys could not make the meeting, had previous engagement that I could not break, hope the group is still going strong, still like to be active in it.

Users who are viewing this thread