Possibly Selling my 660rwhp 2003 DSG Cobra!

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
icantdrive75 said:
Not yet. Insurance moves slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Should find out beginning of this week if it's totalled or not. If it's totaled, I'm pretty sure I'm getting a cobra. AWD is fun and all, but I'm not driving canyons anymore, I'm in Texas for a while.

For your sake I hope they total your car! That car was REALLY screwed up and will never be the same again. If you wanna go for a ride in my Cobra sometime hit me up on PM either here or Anythingcars and I'll convince you real quick you need a Cobra! :burnout:

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
:beer: Whats up man! We never got around to meeting up or anything... hit me up on PM either here or on anythingcars and we'll get together and cruise some!

Man, I am in a pickle, I am losing sleep at night trying to decide between a Kenne belled Cobra or Lightning. Yours looks so tempting.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I"M THINKING U WILL GET SOME WHERE IN THE MID 30"S FOR THIS

Dam I called that one lol. Hey man next time ur out cruising how about a vid of that SLP and cams for a fellow SLP enthusiast. Give everyone an idea of how she sounds thanks
TTT for awsome car!!!

03godzilla

Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
I'm currently looking for offers over $35k for it so quite a bit of cash. NADA shows yours at around $27k as average retail.... so somewhere in the neighborhood of 9k or so.
I'm probably gonna drop out of the race for this awesome car......I couldn't swing that much cash even if you liked the truck.Definitely not saying the car isn't worth it though!
I do appreciate the response. :beer:

SVThink

COBRA MAN OF UT said:
Dam I called that one lol. Hey man next time ur out cruising how about a vid of that SLP and cams for a fellow SLP enthusiast. Give everyone an idea of how she sounds thanks
TTT for awsome car!!!

CobramanofUT - The car has SLP headers and X pipe, but a Magnapack catback I believe.

TTT for ya Clint! I want you to get a lightning hehe

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
BadGT04 said:
CobramanofUT - The car has SLP headers and X pipe, but a Magnapack catback I believe.

TTT for ya Clint! I want you to get a lightning hehe

If my son wouldn't have been home with me we could have taken her out for a spin!

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
Car has a big risk factor problems with rear end etc.

What price range are u looking at? I have no trades cash in hand. I see ur not in a rush to sell or anything so I am sure you are putting a high price on it. If you could email me a few pics and a price you had in mind I can mull it over but so far been seeing alot 03 cobra's with 500+hp going for 26-29k.

Users who are viewing this thread