Possibly Selling my 660rwhp 2003 DSG Cobra!

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
What "big risk factor" are you talking about? It has a built live axle with welded tubes, 31 spline axles, Diff cover and now a brand new Eaton Pro Series diff!! There is no risk factor here.

I am asking $36500 for the car right now... you are not seeing 03's with the mods mine has and as nice as it is selling that cheap! Ever priced what it cost to get Stage 3 cams installed is?

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
lol its not a for sure thing yet Tony! Just feeling out the market... Robert has ordered a new Diff for the car and it will be going back together this week...

Would you believe it if I told you I was looking at possibly a Trailblazer SS?? LS2 and AWD in an SUV sounds like a perfect "family" ride to me!
Hey LawDawg, is this the tony with the 9 sec fox stang?

His Grace

Established Member
BadGT04 said:
CobramanofUT - The car has SLP headers and X pipe, but a Magnapack catback I believe.

TTT for ya Clint! I want you to get a lightning hehe
:rockon:

His Grace

Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
If my son wouldn't have been home with me we could have taken her out for a spin!
Hey, I really want to go for a ride. I am at the firestation and my partner tells me that I should sell my truck and buy a beater along with your cobra. I need to go for a ride.

icantdrive75

Established Member
Bump for Clint. Car is slow as hell. I couldn't even feel it when you pulled in 1st or 2nd. :lol: What's up with that man? You should've bought a neon.

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
His Grace said:
Would you happen to part out with just the internal rotors of the supercharger?

No, this a different Tony that lives in Lubbock, not Tony Strong... I surround myself with friends with fast cars! :lol:

Let me know when and I'll take you for a spin in it... its only fair anyways since this car was almost yours first.

Last edited:

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
icantdrive75 said:
Bump for Clint. Car is slow as hell. I couldn't even feel it when you pulled in 1st or 2nd. :lol: What's up with that man? You should've bought a neon.

Yeah your right the car is a total turd... instead of selling it I should just burn it and use the frame as a backyard plant holder... :lol: And NO this doesn't mean I'm parting it out!! She's burning AS IS!

Users who are viewing this thread