Post all 03-04 Cobras in the $18-21k range here...

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
SVT F15O said:
What about that 340 mile one>??? The owner is a dick but you aren't gonna find a Silver one with less mileage. Hell I was thinking about low balling him and seeing if he would bite. -Mat-
i saw it on ebay and i know he's the guy who posted on here alittle while ago. i know he wasn't too cooperative in answering questions. If it was closer, that would be perfect, but without a physical inspection, it's worthless to me. thanks for the heads-up though.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
badsube said:
i saw it on ebay and i know he's the guy who posted on here alittle while ago. i know he wasn't too cooperative in answering questions. If it was closer, that would be perfect, but without a physical inspection, it's worthless to me. thanks for the heads-up though.

Not a problem!

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
think about it dude. He had 20k miles on his car a year and a half ago. Hes saying his car would be worth 21k now, obviously the car would have more than 20k miles on it in a year in a half of driving it. I had my cobra for 2 years, most of which time was in the shop getting the new this or new that as I prototyped almost everything thats out now... I sold my car with 40,000 miles on it with NO motor, no fuel system, no turbo system, no intake, etc for $17,000 right before the cobra market took a shit... I made out with $26k withOUT a motor in the car at all

lucky me

There... someone using their noggin. Of course I wouldn't have sold my SB cobra with the SAME amount of miles for that low. The 21k price is assuming I would still have the car, and being using it as my DD. so the car would have nearly 40k now... 21 is still very reasonable for that amount of usage...

But people posting their SB cobras with 30k miles for $28,000... makes me wince. that's way too much... but I guess in the end, a car going to be worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I have a helluva deal on my flamed, Steggy Stage 4, low mile 03 Cobra vert hint hint lol. No way though I'd go that low. Right now I'm asking $28k without the new BBS Plasmas. $6500 in motor mods, custom paintwork, never raced or wrecked, and 24k miles...I thought I was selling for a decent price considering what the buyer gets for a multiple show winner.

ilsensine

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
I have a helluva deal on my flamed, Steggy Stage 4, low mile 03 Cobra vert hint hint lol. No way though I'd go that low. Right now I'm asking $28k without the new BBS Plasmas.

So much for paying attention to the title of the thread, eh?

mtb01

Established Member
I don't see the Terminator with less than 30000 miles and a clean title selling for less than 22000 in the next 6 months. I bought my first termy about a year ago for 23500,(Got lucky) and sold it 6months later for 25000. I regret selling it. I almost bought another just yesterday A black with all the goodies, on here(I'm still upset) for 22600 it had 548HP with 31500 miles. The next one I buy I'm keeping.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
asperformance said:
I sold my 01 V-6 Converted to 03 Cobra, It was the teal one at Mustang week, it is over on SVT page. I got 20K for it with Salvage title.

You sold a Salvage titled Fobra for $20,000??

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
mtb01 said:
I don't see the Terminator with less than 30000 miles and a clean title selling for less than 22000 in the next 6 months. I bought my first termy about a year ago for 23500,(Got lucky) and sold it 6months later for 25000. I regret selling it. I almost bought another just yesterday A black with all the goodies, on here(I'm still upset) for 22600 it had 548HP with 31500 miles. The next one I buy I'm keeping.

Me too, the next one I buy I am keeping. I sold my first term for an 04 L and then sold that.

I miss just getting behind the wheel of something powerful, pulling up to the red light and when it turns, just punching it and laying tread everywhere.

SupraQuinn

Established Member
kens03cobra said:
That means they set the market value eh?
I agree, market value does not neccessarily = KBB
If no terminator owners will sell for less than 25K lets say, then market value is 25K.

I hate KBB. There prices are so far off, they never take into consideration supply vs. demand. Like my car is on there is said to sell for 20k, when i can easily get 28 or 29k for it.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
lets get this on topic rather than discussion. There are cars out there for 18-21k, so post them up... the cars that are asking 23, they may take 21 in the negotiation process... so post the cars up guys

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
SupraQuinn said:
I hate KBB. There prices are so far off, they never take into consideration supply vs. demand. Like my car is on there is said to sell for 20k, when i can easily get 28 or 29k for it.

Yea... try to find an acurate value for a foxbody on there and you will laugh your ass off....

1SLOW03

PLAYSWITHSTANGS
Established Member
A friend of mine had a 03, I think that it had less than 10k on it, couple grand in mods. The FORD dealer gave him 23k for it. Nice car, he wanted a truck.

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
asperformance said:
I sold my 01 V-6 Converted to 03 Cobra, It was the teal one at Mustang week, it is over on SVT page. I got 20K for it with Salvage title. Grated it was a one off car the ford should have built. But I think that a nice 03 in good condition should sell in the 24K to 25K range. If mileage is right. I am asking 25K for an 04 mystic with 6k miles, But has salvage history, no Body damage it was a theft recovery. Insurance paid off before car was found.. Let me know if their is any takers, Has Solid out of 04 mach and magnaflow X-with cats.

When i was in VA Beach, VA i found a guy selling a v6 stang w/ a cobra engine/drive train swapped in for $14k. It dyno'd 456rwhp. I posted up on stang boards and they all said not to buy it cuz i wouldnt be able to get a loan for 14k for a v6 stang, 2nd i cant insure it for 14k, more like 7k for the book value, 3rd for reliability issues and such. Plus i didnt have the money at that time.

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
think about it dude. He had 20k miles on his car a year and a half ago. Hes saying his car would be worth 21k now, obviously the car would have more than 20k miles on it in a year in a half of driving it. I had my cobra for 2 years, most of which time was in the shop getting the new this or new that as I prototyped almost everything thats out now... I sold my car with 40,000 miles on it with NO motor, no fuel system, no turbo system, no intake, etc for $17,000 right before the cobra market took a shit... I made out with $26k withOUT a motor in the car at all

lucky me

Cobra market never took a shit! And you found an idiot!

Marc

Established Member
I doubt you will find a 03/04 Cobra in good condition with low mileage for that amount of money. I looked for 6 months before I bought mine. It all depends where you are located too. I am in Hawaii and I imagine a Cobra in Texas would go for a lot cheaper. I ended up buying mine in Florida and having it sent to Hawaii...still got it cheaper even with shipping.

You couldn't touch a 04 cobra in decent shape for less than $30K here in Hawaii. I know...I looked for a long time. I seen beat up ones for $34K at dealerships.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I have one lined up for 19k right now delivered to my door so yes I have found my car. Its not the color I want and for 3 more grand I have a built motor car with 20k miles on the body waiting... i just need to make a decision

wj94

Established Member
1SLOW03 said:
A friend of mine had a 03, I think that it had less than 10k on it, couple grand in mods. The FORD dealer gave him 23k for it. Nice car, he wanted a truck.

I doubt a Ford dealer would be selling a car with a few grand in mods....every Ford dealer I've been to says they want bone stock only.

Users who are viewing this thread