03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
RickyGT500-4.jpeg

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
From yesterday's Hot Rods in the Village car show in Castle Pines, CO, where she was recognized as Best in Class.
View attachment 1805426
No surprise coming from a unicorn of this caliber.........the others just didnt realize that they had no chance in hell........they just need to learn to bow to the presence of this King Cobra......

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you Vinnie! I appreciate it brother. Buddy has a DIB with a glass roof! So jealous
Well.....you own a pretty awesome collection of cars too and im sure many here wish they had............car guys like us just aways want more toys....were never satisfied.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Well.....you own a pretty awesome collection of cars too and im sure many here wish they had............cars guys like us just aways want more toys....were never satisfied.
Thank you very much for that man. I appreciate it. I think I’ve come to terms, if my recovery goes well. Next year I’m getting a 2020 GT500 to add to my collection. GT350 is out for me.

There is an old saying. The things I take for granted someone else is praying for. I take that to heart, and it gives me humble feelings. I’ve never been one to be flashy, or flaunt what I have. I’m the first person to toss keys to my cars to anyone I know, and can trust.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you very much for that man. I appreciate it. I think I’ve come to terms, if my recovery goes well. Next year I’m getting a 2020 GT500 to add to my collection. GT350 is out for me.

There is an old saying. The things I take for granted someone else is praying for. I take that to heart, and it gives me humble feelings. I’ve never been one to be flashy, or flaunt what I have. I’m the first person to toss keys to my cars to anyone I know, and can trust.
Newer GT500 to the collection would be awesome and a great choice. I think that is a real good quality to have and a humble approach/outlook on life. I will definitely keep you i my prayers my friend and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread