Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
5P1A2743aaax-X4.jpg
What a photo! What a photo subject!!! Love your GT-500, sir!

Finally got the blower back, been down for ~2 months for GT rear brakes, new front brakes, leaking trans, leaking blower and replacing fuel pump fuses

Need to put the street wheels on tomorrow and go bed the new pads

View attachment 1732256
View attachment 1732258

Well it inserts one photo correctly then rotates the second one
I've always loved your Mach! Looking at those pics, you'd never imagine there is even one thing in need of repair/attention. LOL. That tire/wheel setup looks awesome!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
What a photo! What a photo subject!!! Love your GT-500, sir!

I've always loved your Mach! Looking at those pics, you'd never imagine there is even one thing in need of repair/attention. LOL. That tire/wheel setup looks awesome!

Thanks Bob. The blower probably started leaking because I had a brain dead moment and tried to pry a pulley off, turns out you shouldn’t do that because it’ll damage a seal inside. Heat gun and it slides right off

Shifter on the trans has a seal/boot inside it underneath it that tends to fail. Gotta pull the trans to replace it with a magnum on a new edge

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a magnificent SS, Vinnie. You're very fortunate to own it. Guaranteed to garner attention both on the road and at a local car show event.
Thanks CobraBob! Yes iam fortunate. But there are drawbacks trust me.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
And another GT-500 guaranteed to garner attention wherever it goes!

Nice photo!
1 Alibi 2 has a beautiful rare GT500. I saw a 2014 GT500 black/black matte strips go for 76k on Mecum Auction Indianapolis just s few months ago. It did only have 600 mi but 1 Alibi 2 could easily get more for his rare combo shelby GT500. It going to be highly collectible!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I live in CO but we are originally from MI. Hopefully one of the times we head back to visit family, friends and do car stuff i see your SS. Do you go to any car cruises or what not?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Ford motor Co doesn't let me out to play much but when I do for sure. Sounds cool man let me know. Been to some small local gatherings but no big shows like Woodward dream cruise.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford motor Co doesn't let me out to play much but when I do for sure. Sounds cool man let me know. Been to some small local gatherings but no big shows like Woodward dream cruise.

I hear you on that. Definitely will! Telegraph cruise and Down River Cruise are always a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What a great looking truck. The 22" look perfect. That paint is stunning! Is it as pristine as it looks in the photos?

Oh man, sorry to hear your Explorer took a deer hit. Did you get a repair estimate yet? Was "only" the door damaged?

April will be here before you know it. Your planned winter mods will whittle away at that time.
I had paint correction done about a year ago. Looks great except the front bumper. I had it wrapped due to rock chips. A lot of construction on the expressways. It looks decent but i have a few dents on that bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread