Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I bake my own cakes. Naked...with other men. Because Miata! I'm actually very good. I might be doing paperwork tonight to add another green machine to the stable. Much manlier than the Miata, though. F8 manly...

Exciting!

You’ve been talking about it for 6 months.

Mom give you a loan for the DP?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. Hoping there's no dealer trickery. I'm gonna be pissed if so. Don't get me excited then **** me over, assholes! Looks like they will be overnighting the paperwork to me tomorrow.
That's awesome bro! Good luck.
That's how I did it when I bought my Roush. Bought sight unseen and had it delivered to my house in an enclosed trailer.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
482f745b3348f7d04fb2f559696de961.jpg

1dbdd45c3ada0e89e0fc7e53322db3ce.jpg

749fc525a4b6a9c85d30a395a016351f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never_Enough

Established Member
Thanks. Hoping there's no dealer trickery. I'm gonna be pissed if so. Don't get me excited then **** me over, assholes! Looks like they will be overnighting the paperwork to me tomorrow.
Well, so much for that. Told them all in & no push back. Now, it's plus tax. No thanks, you can keep the car.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Don't wish you got the Hellcat? I'm considering saying F it & saving myself some $ & just getting the SRT392.

chapman has some scat packs for about $20K less than the hellcats (i was there last weekend looking at some stuff and their hellcats are in the $60's). i was hoping to find a nice Rubicon but they are all so ugly now, and all are automatics. hideous. i wish i still had my Rubicon from a few years ago.

jrandy

Established Member
Don't wish you got the Hellcat? I'm considering saying F it & saving myself some $ & just getting the SRT392.

It really depends what you are looking to do with the car. My good buddy has a Hellcat Charger, and he's considering downgrading to a Scat or SRT and pocketing the difference. His main reasons are traction issues and unusable power. Since it's his daily, he doesn't want to run drag radials. Where we live, using 700 hp isn't super easy.

Also, since my car is a daily (I only drive a 2 miles round trip to the train station for work), I mainly do stop light to stoplight pulls. I don't drag race or race on the streets, so 500 to 700 doesn't justify the costs.

With that said, if you are someone who will regret the power difference, don't skimp and just get the cat. These motors are only good for 6-8 PSI. I've seen too many people try to save cash and end up with a less reliable car at the same cost as getting the cat.

Users who are viewing this thread