Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
5P1A3646%20modded-Edit2-4K.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Season is winding down. Feel like I neglected the cobra this year.
0aec93b016376acdebcc0d6db5d1219e.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
You still on last years tank of gas??? I filled up at 1/2 just to say I wasnt to my wife, hoping for some more dry weather before I pour in the seafoam and put the cover on.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You still on last years tank of gas??? I filled up at 1/2 just to say I wasnt to my wife, hoping for some more dry weather before I pour in the seafoam and put the cover on.
I drained the 91 from winter and put E85 in this past spring.
I have about 1/8 tank left. I plan on driving it more as long as the weather cooperates. Just not sure if I should put more ethanol fuel in or put 91 in for storage...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

floodstang

Established Member
No need to keep us in suspense! What did she run?
That was the first time I had it on slicks, it ran a best of 11.81 @ 122 leaving at 2k and shifting a 6k. It was pretty warm that night. Typical bolt ons. I think there is more in it. I'm going back when the weather gets cooler, I'll keep y'all updated.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
That was the first time I had it on slicks, it ran a best of 11.81 @ 122 leaving at 2k and shifting a 6k. It was pretty warm that night. Typical bolt ons. I think there is more in it. I'm going back when the weather gets cooler, I'll keep y'all updated.
What track did you go to? Looks like Gulfport. I typically run at NPR.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
That’s awesome man! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I get my car wrapped up before boost weather leaves me in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread