Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Silver95

Established Member
Nice .

I'm going to have to try the waterless wash or some good detail spray and clay bar. I was never able to wash it with soap and water before the weather got cold and rainy.

I had a lot of oil changes to do.... and still have lawn work...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

ONR in a bucket. ONR in a garden sprayer. Soak that panel real good I’m sure you already knew this. I don’t wash my garaged cars anymore with a hose/pressure washer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jessie_sanders

Established Member
ONR in a bucket. ONR in a garden sprayer. Soak that panel real good I’m sure you already knew this. I don’t wash my garaged cars anymore with a hose/pressure washer.

How come?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Started clay bar process. I'll hopefully complete that tonight and this weekend start the paint correction.
c559fabe81399296dd77da2d437267b6.jpg

Silver95

Established Member
How come?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Because they toy cars don’t get driven on bad days. Nice days only in the summer. It is too redundant to take out the tools needed to do a two bucket wash even tho I have a wall mounted pressure washer on a 100 feet of hose.

I use optimum no rinse in a sprayed and a bucket. I do it right in the garage every time I feel it needs it.

Pan The Organizer has a good YouTube channel for all things detailing and demos how to do what I described above.

Silver95

Established Member
Started clay bar process. I'll hopefully complete that tonight and this weekend start the paint correction.
c559fabe81399296dd77da2d437267b6.jpg

No love for the new synthetic clay media ? Really makes the clay feel outdated and way too time consuming.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
No love for the new synthetic clay media ? Really makes the clay feel outdated and way too time consuming.

Using the traditional clay method doesn't bother me. I'm not pressed for time. It actually gives me something to do when I'm on night shift. Not to mention the cars are in winter hibernation.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree with the comments about Dom's killer 5.0. The wheels are perfect and really compliment the perfect stance. Are the windows tinted? If not, that should be on the list to perfect the killer perfection. (y)

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
A couple of weeks ago installed an SRP pedals set. Very pleased with the craftsmanship, design, and the feeling these pedals have. I went with The Grid, black/silver, medium wide gas pedal.

An observation with the gas pedal. Due to the gas pedal being wider, in the first few days after the install I caught myself pressing the brake and gas pedal together. It was less than a second but it happened. Mostly when coming to a stop while pressing the clutch. You can’t be lazy when trying to brake with these.

Anyway, after some butt time with the car now the breaking comes natural plus the heel/toe process it’s massively improved/easier vs stock.

B5A58A2A-A672-411F-9CBF-8C021BF2DE5E.jpeg
580FBF7B-D628-48F1-B268-75BB476C75C0.jpeg

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
A couple of weeks ago installed an SRP pedals set. Very pleased with the craftsmanship, design, and the feeling these pedals have. I went with The Grid, black/silver, medium wide gas pedal.

An observation with the gas pedal. Due to the gas pedal being wider, in the first few days after the install I caught myself pressing the brake and gas pedal together. It was less than a second but it happened. Mostly when coming to a stop while pressing the clutch. You can’t be lazy when trying to brake with these.

Anyway, after some butt time with the car now the breaking comes natural plus the heel/toe process it’s massively improved/easier vs stock.

View attachment 1815680View attachment 1815681

This reminds me. I did the SRP MM satin medium wide and the dead pedal also. Makes heel&toe a treat.
6A70435A-E195-4753-A4CA-D30710850BA1.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1815680View attachment 1815681
I like that pedal set. The black goes well with the interior. Love the steering wheel, too!

Users who are viewing this thread