Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Love them, you can ackchully see out of them. They were good enough for Ford to install them on the Cobra Jet mustangs. I may an extra set or two, what year do you have? Had the mobile glazer that does a lot of work for dealers and our maintenance shop here install them.
I have a 2013 boss 302.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I call this one Shitler

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.JPG

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
not your garden variety G wagon either(is it actually considered one?)…portal axles amongst other things. I’ve always wanted a white one.

very very nice @DavidHasselhoff

Yup, it’s pretty much your typical G63. Same body basically with wider fender flares, different rear “bumper”, roof lights & rack, & different tire carrier. The suspension of course is the major difference. It’s a bad mfer & drives better than a regular G63 in my opinion. I wanted all black, but this Dakota Brown Magno (Matte Brown) was sitting on a dealer’s lot 5 minutes away from my house & just pops… pics don’t do it justice tbh… especially not the stance with these wheels I just put on it.

I have a lowered G63 Brabus Widestar with 24’s that I’m swapping over to 20’s with some ~32” Ridge Grapplers & 2” Brabus lift (no portal axle conversion ) to have a mini-me version of this as well. The first pic is mine & how it sits currently, the second is what I’m essentially copycatting minus the hood scoop, wing, & gaudy Brabus logos.

IMG_1674.JPG

IMG_0004.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful man! I love it! I drove my Shelby yesterday for the first time in months! I’ll have to have you fix her up for me detail wise :D
That's great to hear man! Glad you're able to drive again!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yup, it’s pretty much your typical G63. Same body basically with wider fender flares, different rear “bumper”, roof lights & rack, & different tire carrier. The suspension of course is the major difference. It’s a bad mfer & drives better than a regular G63 in my opinion. I wanted all black, but this Dakota Brown Magno (Matte Brown) was sitting on a dealer’s lot 5 minutes away from my house & just pops… pics don’t do it justice tbh… especially not the stance with these wheels I just put on it.

I have a lowered G63 Brabus Widestar with 24’s that I’m swapping over to 20’s with some ~32” Ridge Grapplers & 2” Brabus lift (no portal axle conversion ) to have a mini-me version of this as well. The first pic is mine & how it sits currently, the second is what I’m essentially copycatting minus the hood scoop, wing, & gaudy Brabus logos.

View attachment 1817438

View attachment 1817439
That matte brown paint is really, really nice. I'm not a big fan of matte paint, but THAT is awesome. And the color is like a mix of brown and black. VERY dark brown, and a color brown I've never seen before. Really nice G63!

Users who are viewing this thread