Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
IMG_6260.jpeg
IMG_6232.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Tko 600 5spd, 9 inch detroit locker 3.91 gears, 4 wheel disc brakes, rack and pinion, manual steering and brakes, msd fuel injection, and yes it is a real eliminator. Ive had it for 24 years. Been finished about 14. Put about 6000 miles a year on it.
I've had a '68 and a '69. Love the cougar body style. Eliminators kind of flew under the radar of most people. Gorgeous.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm getting the itch to start up some of the cars. They haven't run since the last week in October I believe. The weather is getting nice, but still not enough rain for my taste to take them out....

a7f1098ecb9ad6e0d5da84a0019127da.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm getting the itch to start up some of the cars. They haven't run since the last week in October I believe. The weather is getting nice, but still not enough rain for my taste to take them out....
Tell me about it. I brought the Vette home last Sunday only because I'm starting a bunch of work on it this weekend and wanted to be sure it started and ran okay after sitting for winter. Cobra has been under a cover since October. Thought about starting spring prep, but what for when it's flurrying right now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread