Post up those winter time mods! ;)

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Just curious where you guys will be when I get back!:thumbsup:
I'll be mod free this Xmas but next Xmas is a whole different story! ;):burnout::burnout::burnout::banana::pepper:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Winter mods on the Cobra : Stereo Upgrade, polished intercooler/radiator expansion tank, PPRV delete, MM ISO install, Wideband gauge mount, Boost overlay install. All parts are here, just waiting for time.

Also, just bought a 87 Coupe 5.0 5 speed that turned out to be slightly more than I thought I was getting into. List so far : shortblock rering, tranny/clutch replacement, heater core,full exhaust, black interior upgrade, Cobra brake/5 lug conversion, full Kenny Brown suspension, tokico struts/shocks, etc..... Again, all parts ae in the garage, just need time..........

Looking at what i just typed, I think I might have to cancel Christmas....

vr4_007

Established Member
Althoigh they are already in my sig,.. I need to install the MAC longtube headers, 4lb lower pulley kit, and a 75shot of nitous.
Hows the war torn country treating you?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Well the Whipple simply made TOO much power so per Will's advice I am going to install a KB.

hahahhaha j/k Will.

Before:

During:

After will entail the installation of the Hellion 76mm single turbo kit.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Althoigh they are already in my sig,.. I need to install the MAC longtube headers, 4lb lower pulley kit, and a 75shot of nitous.
Hows the war torn country treating you?

Hey man if you need a hand with those headers let me know. I've done about 4 sets already.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member

You're adding a smiley face in your GT's rear window??????? LOL!

Although Oxford was contemplating the sheer AWESOMENESS that is Kenne Bell, he has decided to go the route less traveled with a couple of hair dryers and a mullet implant...... :)

Venomous04

Established Member
So help me god I hope I just leave the damn thing alone and drive the shit out of it next year on the road course as well as finally get a 1/4 mile time.

But if Santa and the tax man are nice maybe coil overs, cage, seats and sticky tires.

Marc.

vr4_007

Established Member
Hey man if you need a hand with those headers let me know. I've done about 4 sets already.

Will do bro,.. I know you extended me that same offer a while back,.. I have just been so busy with the academy, and moving my family, naturally the Cobra has been on hold. But will do for sure.
Hows Cheney?,.. what are your winter mod plans?

Tylerb59

Established Member
So help me god I hope I just leave the damn thing alone and drive the shit out of it next year on the road course as well as finally get a 1/4 mile time.

But if Santa and the tax man are nice maybe coil overs, cage, seats and sticky tires.

Marc.

+10000000000

Good plan. I almost forgot about tax returns ... :lol1:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
The only one so far is HIDs for the headlights and foglights. I just did the install today. I'm not sure what's next, but I'm sure I'll think of something...

coolguy10786

Established Member
Will do bro,.. I know you extended me that same offer a while back,.. I have just been so busy with the academy, and moving my family, naturally the Cobra has been on hold. But will do for sure.
Hows Cheney?,.. what are your winter mod plans?

No worries, been busy with work and school. Cheney isn't bad, but i hate the weather here, but we did just get about 4 inches of snow last night.

Right now not planning anything too big, trying not to put to much more into the car, money wise, for awhile. Probably just some upper/lower control arms, set the pinion angle, and maybe some 1 3/4 headers, if i can find them for a good price and sell mine.

j0hn

Established Member
My modding consists of putting a cover over the L and trying to convince people that it tuned into a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread